From Raleigh NC

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

DobermanSphynx
Finch

From Raleigh NC

#1 Postby DobermanSphynx » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 am

Hey there, just popping in real quick as I'm in a rush to get off to an adoption event.
Someone from another forum sent me here.
I'm looking for diet plans for a runner to help me get past this wall I've hit training for a 10k. I guess I'll go post on the runners board so feel free to drop in :)
I've been vegan for 2-3 years (vegetarian long before that). I use to run track years ago along with some martial arts and horse back riding. But then college happened and while I'm still in good shape, I've let my sugar addiction run rampant.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

Re: From Raleigh NC

#2 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:48 am

Welcome to the forum, nice to see you already posting in the running section of the forum.

Truly great to have you on here, I look forward to seeing you posting more around the board. Any questions just shout out ~ good luck for your 10km race !! MF

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: From Raleigh NC

#3 Postby C.O. » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi and welcome, are you in the pet adoption biz or the people adoption? Or were you just going to adopt something or someone yourself?

Return to “Introductions”