Anyone in Orlanfo, FL?

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

jessi_fit
Finch

Anyone in Orlanfo, FL?

#1 Postby jessi_fit » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:20 am

Hello!

My name is Jessi and I am new to the plant-based diet.
I competed in my first bikini competition in July on an animal protein diet. I won first place, but felt awful my entire prep. I decided to research the vegan lifestyle and came across documentaries like Forks Over Knives, Earthlings and watch "The Best Speech You'll Ever Hear" and I can never eat how I used go ever again after the knowledge I have gained.

I do Wang to continue competing and prep for a level 5 NPC competiton in the upcoming year but I am doing it completely plant-based. I am a bit nervous but I know it is possible.

If there are any fellow competitors and/or vegan people in Orlando, I would love to make new friends and have a support system. My family friends and even my coach have lost faith that I can do a show plant based. So I could use allthe help I can get! :)

Xo,
Jessi
"First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win."
-
Mahatma Gandhi

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Anyone in Orlanfo, FL?

#2 Postby C.O. » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Hey Jessi welcome to the community here. Congrats on your 1st place finish and bigger congrats on taking the steps towards a healthier lifestyle.

Try used the search button in the upper right hand corner and searching under key words like florida or orlando. I know there are some others on here.

Best of luck,

-Dylan

Return to “Introductions”