Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hello from Poland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:20 am 
Rabbit

Hi everyone!
I've found this side after reading Robert's book about vegan bodybuilding. I haven't been eating meat and diary since summer of 2010 (soon I also stopped using other animal products) - I was only 13 years old then and my whole family is omnivorous, so I used to have (or rather still have) some hard moments :augenroller:. I've always been quite underweight. To make matters worse, while having private problems I was "caught" by eating disorders. Now I need to gain weight and become healthy again. I want to connect my recovery with proper vegan diet and weight training (I'm really into big muscles and I wish to see them in the mirror at last!).
By joining this forum I hope to stay motivated to achieve my goals and maybe meet a few people with the same hobbies and way of thinking. Sorry that my English sucks, but I keep learning that language (have only FCE at the moment, meh).

Post subject: Re: Hello from Poland
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:58 am 
VBB Moderator

Hi and welcome to the community here. What is your name by the way?

I'm sure you'll find this forum helpful. Definitely ask questions directly on other people's threads that seem to have some knowledge on the subject when you have them.

Also people often dont notice or use the search function. You can search key words here on the site and see what other people have talked about on certain subjects. Maybe search Poland to see other members from there, or search eating disorder to see others that have gone through similar experiences.

Where is Poland do you live? I visited there a year and a half ago, and went to 5 or 6 different cities/towns. I loved it there.

-Dylan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 pm 
Rabbit

Hi Dylan,
My username is also my real name - Michalina :). I live in Warsaw, the capital of Poland. I was born in Cracow thought and I love both of the cities.
Thanks for your tip, before starting my own topics I'll definitely read as much as I can from the website and forum.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm 
VBB Moderator

I love both of those cities. My favorite though was Sopot, the beaches were so nice.