Hello from Denmark

Sannedk

Hi you guys.

So I'll introduse myself a bit

My Name is Sanne, I'm 30 years old, I live i a small town called Ansager, in Denmark, and I've been vegan since April 17th 2013.

I have lost A LOT of veight (55 kilos), over the last 3 years, so now I'm working on my overall health. My future goals are Trying to lower my bodyfat% from 21,4 (where it is now) to my goal (yeah my goal for now) at 18% And build up some great big muscles

Vegans are pretty rare in denmark, and vegan athletes even more rare... So I'm looking forward to sharing with you guys in here.

I suffer from various mental illnesses, but the way I live, my diet, training and sleep, makes my life both fantastic, wonderfull, powerfull and great. So I have no job, besides keeping myself fit inside and outside

English isn't my main language so please bare with me.

Hey Sanne, welcome to the group! Is DK the abbreviation for Denmark? I like those letters, they are my initials.

How come your only job is to be healthy? How do you survive? Pay bills, etc?

Hope you get a lot out of this forum. Ask questions on other people's threads, pick people's brains, its a open and helpful group here.

-Dylan

Hi Dylan and thank you

Yes DK is a abbreviation for Denmark Well I'm not sure what it's called in english. Bu directly translated I am on "Early retirement". Some kind of social welfair I guess... So I'm able to pay rent, gym membership, phone and all that.

I don't have a lot of money, but I manage just fine

Well I've been browsing the forum just briefly, but I allready feel at home in here ! People seem really nice and helpfull.

Sanne