Helloo

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Brandan
Finch

Helloo

#1 Postby Brandan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Hello,
I'm brandan I live in the uk I am 21 I have been a meat eater for as long as I can remember a couple of year ago I used to be fit as a fiddle but since then I have gone down hill dramatically weight and health wise.
I used to be a keen runner running 10 miles a day with ease although now I struggle to walk 5 mile without complaining.
I have decided enough is enough as my whole attitude has changed and I have gone from been a happy confident person to a nasty person who rages over the slightest thing. I live with my beautiful girlfriend who is also interested in going vegan.

I am hoping I start to enjoy the taste of food again and not just enjoy food because I am eating it.

I am hoping to start on a low calorie(easy and cheap to maintain) vegan diet whilst going to the gym, until I feel fit enough to go outside running again.

If anyone could give me some simple meal ideas I would be very grateful!

:)
BRANDAN.

mrbear666
Elephant

Re: Helloo

#2 Postby mrbear666 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:24 pm

hey mate, welcome! going vegan is the best thing for health in my opinion.......good luck with it!

mike
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

Brandan
Finch

#3 Postby Brandan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Well day one today found it much easier than I thought!!!
Felt happier then usual normally after my full english at work I start to get fed up and tired ad fruit and bar today for breakie and had more energy then ever

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Check out the recipes section and the training journals, lots of people post what they eat there.

Brandan
Finch

#5 Postby Brandan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 am

13lb weight loss so far in 10 days!!

Return to “Introductions”