Hello to one and all

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

hampibaba2
Finch

Hello to one and all

#1 Postby hampibaba2 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:11 am

Great ! at last i found a vegan bodybuilding forum :D

Hi to you all, i have been a vegetarian for over 20 years and a vegan for the last year.

I was born in the UK but i am at the moment living in Germany,where sometimes its a challenge being vegan.
So... i have been training and body building for about 2 years and made some big gains up until september last year when for health reason i had to quit the training and go on a very special diet and i lost so much wait ,,i went down to 65 kilos when i am normally at about 80 or so and being tall i looked really skinnny, anyway i got well again and started to eat much more again and begun the training and now i am back uo to about 77 kilos and started to make gains in muscles.
I train each body part once a week and train 5 times a week.
I take creatine and also a vegan protein shake once a day.
But i seem to of come to a halt in my gains and have tried the Plateau busting training but it does not seem to last after the initial pump, so thats why i have joined here..for maybe some good advice :D

EdensDemise
Manatee

Re: Hello to one and all

#2 Postby EdensDemise » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 am

hey which part of germany? because is generally easy to live vegan in this country, i actually live in berlin..
anyway try to open a topic in the right secton about health and post what you eat how much etc. so people can help you better to understand how to work on your goals
:D
Respect for nature and innocent life, the end of human over human oppression. A peaceful world can evolve after animal liberation.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Welcome to the group! Glad you found us as well.

hampibaba2
Finch

#4 Postby hampibaba2 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:25 am

EdensDemise wrote:hey which part of germany? because is generally easy to live vegan in this country, i actually live in berlin..

:D

Hi EdensDemise...i am living in Mannheim , but i know its much better in Berlin as i was there 1 month back and could even get vegan food from a kebab shop... but here in Mannheim the people still look at you as if your from another planet :) anyway happy i have been accepted to this forum and now gonna have a good look around...

Return to “Introductions”