Hi I'm new here!!!!!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Fruit Based Athlete

Hi I'm new here!!!!!

#1 Postby Fruit Based Athlete » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 pm

I've been 80/10/10 raw vegan for 3 years now. I have been weight lifting for many years and used to run a lot. Now I do crossfit and weightlifting. My goals are to get 6% bodyfat and a bigger, round, defined chest primarily. Also put on even more muscle than what I have now. I'm about 175lbs and somewhere around 11% bodyfat. Happy to be in a community of plant based bodybuilders! I recently made a website called http://www.fruitbasedathlete.com to educate the world about plant based diets and fitness!
image.jpg (85.63 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
Fruit Based Nutrition and Fitness

VBB Moderator

Re: Hi I'm new here!!!!!

#2 Postby C.O. » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Cut! Welcome to the community here!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#3 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Welcome, always great to have another person on here like Dylan and myself that have a great body and movie star good looks.

#4 Postby esqinchi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Hey, and welcome! I saw you follow the 80/10/10 diet, and I've been considering adopting a raw lifestyle myself. Can you describe your daily consumption? How many calories, how often/how long do you train?

I saw Graham's book said to basically double your BMR requirements. I have to say I'm a little suspicious of that suggestion. Are you in that ballpark?

Return to “Introductions”