New Vegetarian

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

VegeTitan
Finch

New Vegetarian

#1 Postby VegeTitan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi guys, as of today I have embraced the vegetarian lifestyle and have decided to pursue bodybuilding as well. I made the choice for me to be healthier, stronger, and live longer. I have a long way to go as I am overweight but I do have lifting experience and the last three weeks I have been walking hills(I live in a hilly area) for 30 minutes or so. I've build up to 45 already and hill walking is a great burn. My goal is to get to about 275-285 with no more than 10% body fat, be more flexible, stronger, and have more endurance. I know I can reach that goal if I stay focused and dedicated. I look forward to the journey and to learning from you guys as well. Remember, I am new to the plant based lifestyle so I will need some guidance from time to time. Thanks for reading.
Train Hard Eat Plants

Back-space
Rabbit

Re: New Vegetarian

#2 Postby Back-space » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Welcome to the forum :) I've just joined myself. Somewhat new to fitness, but I've been vegan for 4 years and have studied diet and nutrition pretty extensively. Feel free to message me if you ever have any questions.

mrbear666
Elephant

#3 Postby mrbear666 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:44 pm

hey and welcome, im sure you will find plenty of motivation/inspiration/advice on all things training and diet related here :D
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Welcome! You are jumping into vegetarian life and bodybuilding all at once? Wow ambitious! What happened did you meet Robert Cheeke or something?!

MikFotograffiti
Rabbit

#5 Postby MikFotograffiti » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:14 am

Welcome!

Word of advice to Vegan/Vegetarian body building, lay off the cheese and eat....ALOT!

Best of luck to you :D

Return to “Introductions”