my intro

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

armbar47
Finch

my intro

#1 Postby armbar47 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:23 pm

at 49 and after years of training. just have decided to down size would like to be a more comfortable 210 instead a comfortable 225.
Physical Education Teacher, Personal Trainer, Jiu-jitsu athlete, Weight lifter enjoying life to the fullest.
Of my biggest issue is protein and I know U guys and gals are going to be an awesome help!
first question?
Vegan Athletes think ? grams of protein a day is optimal for high level performance?
Thanks for having me!!

MikFotograffiti
Rabbit

Re: my intro

#2 Postby MikFotograffiti » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:06 am

armbar47 wrote:at 49 and after years of training. just have decided to down size would like to be a more comfortable 210 instead a comfortable 225.
Physical Education Teacher, Personal Trainer, Jiu-jitsu athlete, Weight lifter enjoying life to the fullest.
Of my biggest issue is protein and I know U guys and gals are going to be an awesome help!
first question?
Vegan Athletes think ? grams of protein a day is optimal for high level performance?
Thanks for having me!!

Welcome! I think the equation for optimum protein intake is always going to at least, 1 gram for each lb of body weight if you are looking to gain strength and muscle. :boxer:

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: my intro

#3 Postby C.O. » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 pm

sorry for my late response. How are things going for you so far? What's your name btw?

Return to “Introductions”