FL Newb here

MikFotograffiti

Name is Mike. I am a former meat eater. My whole life I thought having indigestion after dinner and early in the mornings was a normal part of life. My girlfriend was the same. We are both very logical people so we realized this could not be how life is supposed to be. Doctor always checked us both out as perfectly healthy. I've always been in shape, im an avid cyclist and I always have enjoyed vegetables and salads as a part of my diet. It's not until I made the switch to being completely Vegan that my life completely changed. Within the first week of Juicing and eliminating animal products my stomach was cured! My bowels cleared up and I was amazed at how great I felt! I am very spiritual and feel that karma held within foods derived from animals has negative effects not only on the body but also on the soul. I certainly feel as if my vibrations are riding on a higher frequency! I'm glad to have made the switch and don't see myself ever going back to flesh. There are so many delicious ways to cook veggies I just don't see the need.

Eating is mostly a mental process. If it tastes good and fills the belly why would one need meat?!

Anyway....Hi

Interesting story. My old personal trainer became very spiritual and meditated quite a lot. Whenever he ate meat it would disrupt his meditations.

I believe it. Since I became a Vegan I can honestly say it is much easier to focus on meditation and feel it's effectiveness more easily. My intuition has increased significantly, it's almost as if I see the world is more vividly not eating animal products. Big upgrade in quality of life

hey, Mike welcome! cool avatar, havent seen any sunshine here in wales for a good few months! you going to start a training journal for your cycling?

mike

Thanks for the welcome! I'm actually limiting my cycling for the next few months in order to bulk up a bit and gain some mass . I'm not sure how long I can go with cycling though, it's something I truly love. Training journal is a great idea!

• 4 weeks later...