Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Intro
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm 
Finch

Hey everybody,

this is my first time every joining a forum or community such at this and i am looking forward to reading the tips and advice you all have. I am a vegetarian (i don't eat meat of any kinds, including eggs and fish), i have been vegetarian for 15 years. I do eat cheese but it is very difficult to find vegetarian diet plans that go along with my training. My trainer is having a difficult time finding out what i can eat meal plan wise. I am okay with being vegan as my dad is and am completly open to it.

I workout 6 - 7 days a week, and i am currently at 13% body fat weighing at 155lbs, my goal is 8% body fat and i am at a point where nutrition and diet are the only way i will reach and maintain my goal.

if you have any other questions about me feel free to ask, thanks for the oppertunity to introduce myself and i am looking forward to all the advice you all have.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Intro
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:07 pm 
Manatee

Pic wrote:
Hey everybody,

this is my first time every joining a forum or community such at this and i am looking forward to reading the tips and advice you all have. I am a vegetarian (i don't eat meat of any kinds, including eggs and fish), i have been vegetarian for 15 years. I do eat cheese but it is very difficult to find vegetarian diet plans that go along with my training. My trainer is having a difficult time finding out what i can eat meal plan wise. I am okay with being vegan as my dad is and am completly open to it.

I workout 6 - 7 days a week, and i am currently at 13% body fat weighing at 155lbs, my goal is 8% body fat and i am at a point where nutrition and diet are the only way i will reach and maintain my goal.

if you have any other questions about me feel free to ask, thanks for the oppertunity to introduce myself and i am looking forward to all the advice you all have.

Thanks!

Well hello!! Welcome should we call you pic or do you have name? :wink:

http://ravingrunner.com/

http://instagram.com/ravingrunner

Post subject: Re: Intro
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 pm 
VBB Moderator

Welcome, you made a great choice, a lot of forums are full of arguing, this one is full of support. :)