2nd Time Around

JPCB53

Hello all--

I'm a long-time visitor to veganbodybuilding.com but new to the forums. I was vegan for 3 years but fell off the wagon about a year ago. I've finally committed to going back to the life, I miss it so much! Nothing compares to the energy, clarity and endurance of a plant-based diet.

I was a weightlifter in high school, about 5 years ago, but haven't been very disciplined as of late. I build and ride bicycles, but once again it's been about a year since I rode, knowing I was so out of shape.

I'm getting myself together because I miss the feeling of being fit. I'm "healthy", with better than average HCL/LCL and blood pressure, BMI of 21, etc, but my numbers have been getting worse and I'm too young to be like that. I'm excited to get back into what I love and talk with people who get it!

--Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jack, welcome to the forum buddy. Sounds cool building bikes, you should post up a photo or two so we can have a look. I've done a fair bit of road racing, tough sport to be in. Did you ever end up competing with the weightlifting?

It's really nice to have you here. I look forward to seeing posting more around the board, I'm sure you will find people very encouraging and helpful and if there's anything you need or are not sure of please just ask. Good to see you back on the wagon again! MF.