Hello everyone Aviv 22 not vegan at the moment

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

avivv12543
Finch

Hello everyone Aviv 22 not vegan at the moment

#1 Postby avivv12543 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello My Name Is Aviv
And I'm 22 years old live in Israel
I am currently not vegan although I think about it and maybe I will also vegan
Although I have quite a lot of protein, and I do not know which alternative to take and whether they will help me in the process of casting my'd love to hear from you recommendations or opinions which food vegans have a protein that I could add to my body, fitness coach of mine gave me five meals including chicken breast, eggs, ham, tuna
Cottage (dairy product)
I do not know if it will hit the switch to veganism my casting process that I need a lot of protein a day ..
Something like 20-30 grams of protein meal (most of the menu consists of 1.5 to 1% fat, 3% for most of this one
I'd love to answers: ---)
Aviv.

This Google translate my English is not good

Peanutsandpotatoes
Finch

Re: Hello everyone Aviv 22 not vegan at the moment

#2 Postby Peanutsandpotatoes » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:15 am

avivv12543 wrote:Hello My Name Is Aviv
And I'm 22 years old live in Israel
I am currently not vegan although I think about it and maybe I will also vegan
Although I have quite a lot of protein, and I do not know which alternative to take and whether they will help me in the process of casting my'd love to hear from you recommendations or opinions which food vegans have a protein that I could add to my body, fitness coach of mine gave me five meals including chicken breast, eggs, ham, tuna
Cottage (dairy product)
I do not know if it will hit the switch to veganism my casting process that I need a lot of protein a day ..
Something like 20-30 grams of protein meal (most of the menu consists of 1.5 to 1% fat, 3% for most of this one
I'd love to answers: ---)
Aviv.

This Google translate my English is not good

If you wish to go vegan then jump in head first and everything will come together. What specific questions do you have about it?

Peanutsandpotatoes
Finch

Re: Hello everyone Aviv 22 not vegan at the moment

#3 Postby Peanutsandpotatoes » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 am

You can get all of your protein from plants without support animal agriculture

Return to “Introductions”