New to the Site, Not new to Plants or Muscles

twwalks

Hey Everyone

My name is Thomas. I am a 25 year old university student. I have been Vegan for about 5.5 years now and working out seriously for about 4.5 years. I have worked as a personal trainer. I started out in the usual bodybuilding bro-style training. I eventually moved into a crossfit gym. It was there where I got into training with some competitive crossfitters. I have recently taken a break from that and am now focused more on olympic weightlifting, gymnastics and interested in getting my physique back up to snuff.

Current goals are on increasing strength and flexibility while hopefully making some improvements to the physique.

Excited to have a community of like minded people!

-Thomas

• 6 years later...

People who are interested in getting better at weightlifting and gymnastics are often interested in learning how to improve their flexibility as well, but that's a mistake. You see, when you're starting out at any sport or skill, the first thing you want to focus on is strength: building up the muscles and getting them strong enough so they can do what they're supposed to do. I will suggest reading bestessays review before hiring them to write your educational assignments. It will spare you more time for healthy activities.