Sever Pain in Ankles, Feet and Knees

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

shobhituva
Finch

Sever Pain in Ankles, Feet and Knees

#1 Postby shobhituva » Wed May 25, 2016 11:56 pm

From last 3 weeks, I am suffering from sever pain in my ankles, feet and knees. Sometimes I do not able to stand on feet because of this pain.. I have searched online about this pain and found out that the increase in uric acid in my body is the main reason for this pain. I asked one of my doctor friend about the medication for this disease and she just suggested me to increase water intake in a day. But, the problem here is that whenever I intake enough water in a day, I feel less pain. But, whenever I do not drink enough water, I am not able to stand on my feet. Should I take medicines for this or should I rely on just having 3 to 4 liters water in a day. I work in an MNC and sometimes my work does not allow me to even breath, having a glass of water is far away.. Please suggest me any home remedy or something that can remove this pain forever. I cannot bear this pain anymore...
Mynahcare - Men's Health | Weight loss remedies | Home Remedies

Return to “Introductions”