Sever Pain in Ankles, Feet and Knees

shobhituva

From last 3 weeks, I am suffering from sever pain in my ankles, feet and knees. Sometimes I do not able to stand on feet because of this pain.. I have searched online about this pain and found out that the increase in uric acid in my body is the main reason for this pain. I asked one of my doctor friend about the medication for this disease and she just suggested me to increase water intake in a day. But, the problem here is that whenever I intake enough water in a day, I feel less pain. But, whenever I do not drink enough water, I am not able to stand on my feet. Should I take medicines for this or should I rely on just having 3 to 4 liters water in a day. I work in an MNC and sometimes my work does not allow me to even breath, having a glass of water is far away.. Please suggest me any home remedy or something that can remove this pain forever. I cannot bear this pain anymore...

• 6 years later...

I want to share with you information about splints and braces for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Splints and braces for carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Wearing a splint or brace while you sleep can help relieve carpal tunnel symptoms by keeping your wrist in a neutral position, reducing pressure on the median nerve. I personally tested this method and I can say that
carpal tunnel pain relief at night is important for a good and restful sleep.
- Wearing a splint or corset during the day can also reduce pain when performing activities that can aggravate the condition, such as typing.
You should always take care of your health. I hope my information will be useful for you.

• 9 months later...

The first time I tried magic mushrooms was on a date and it was probably a fake, because I didn't feel anything. But the next time I ordered some mushrooms through this link, I got a very powerful remedy. At that time I was suffering from panic attacks and magic mushrooms improved my condition. The panic attacks did not go away, but their duration and intensity decreased. So I am very satisfied and can recommend this store!