Stoked to be here

big_papa_cin

G'Day all,

My name is Dan, 27 from Melb Australia.

I'm a full time stay at home dad.

I have been vegan for about a year now but have only just started training in the last few weeks. Haven't trained since about 3 years ago... things got sloppy.

Veganism has helped me immensely with weight stability and loss. I was 105kg (5'11) before veganism without training and am now ag 94kg. Have put on 2kg of muscle since starting training.

My goals are to put on quite a bit of muscle, as I have never achieved what my potential offers. I'm lucky to be very broad which means I have a good frame to build on.

Realistically I have 10kg of fat to lose, but it seems muscle gain isn't going to be an issue for me so hoepfully the weight follows suit.

I would love any advice on what my diet should look like (macros to be specific) and any tips on training for size would be ace.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Cheers Dan

• 1 month later...

Hello & hope you are doing well!

Hopefully, you've started the training / diet journal as I agree they will be useful to monitor what you are doing and to identify possible improvements.

In addition, I've found that establishing a good macronutrient content in the diet is most easily obtained by a combination of three servings of vegetables plus two servings of fruit each day.