New to forum

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Raquel208
Finch

New to forum

#1 Postby Raquel208 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Hello, everyone! My name is Raquel and I'm from Boise, ID. I study materials science and engineering at a local university, I work at an animal shelter, and I do some modeling on the side.
Although I have been vegetarian, I'm new to veganism and have just transitioned over about a month ago. I have been into weightlifting for the past several years so I am very familiar with my body's needs exercise-wise. However, I have found that I'm in a bit of a rut regarding nutrition. I eat a lot of the same things over and over, and I'm on here to find what things work best for everyone else so that I can start to explore options and figure out what's best for me. I know there are plenty of great vegan recipes, but a majority of my meals need to be prepared and stored since I have the best results when I meal prep ahead of time.

With that in mind, what works best for you meal preppers out there?!

mrbear666
Elephant

Re: New to forum

#2 Postby mrbear666 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:26 am

Hey, welcome to the forum its fairly quiet here at the moment so more ppl the better :)
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

AndiMorris
Manatee

Re: New to forum

#3 Postby AndiMorris » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:07 am

Welcome :)

Return to “Introductions”