Hi everyone!

perfectbalance

Hi there guys,

I have been viewing this forum for many years now and referring to it as a resource, but haven't contributed an awful lot!

I have been vegetarian for 13 years, vegan for 9 years, and am a highly experienced Advanced Level 4 PT, Sports Therapist and Nutrition Consultant for the last 5-6 years.

I don't want to spam the forum with advertising, but if anyone is interested in my services or would be interested in helping to spread the word please feel free to do so. It would be much appreciated!

A bit about me - I am a keen martial artist (Muay Thai and Wing Chun in particular) and have competed in a fair few ultra-marathons over the last few years. Whilst certainly not a 'pro' level sports person, I have seen my own personal performances improving over the years, (particularly since becoming vegan!) and have managed to build up my Muay Thai to compete in an Interclub fight, get certified to Instructor Grade in Wing Chun, and have also seen a few top 10 places in Ultra marathons. I would love to be able to offer support and guidance to those of you are perhaps new or struggling with the vegan lifestyle or improving your health or sporting performance in accordance with this.

I offer 1-2-1 personal training sessions in my private studio, online/distance training and nutrition programmes, sports massage and exercise/injury rehabilitation services, pilates for improved sporting performance, nutrition consultations and more.

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to check out the links below.

www.perfectbalancefitness.co.uk

www.perfectbalancerehab.co.uk

http://www.plantbasedpt.moonfruit.co.uk/

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me on any of the methods below. I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Dave Lewis

[email protected]

• 5 years later...