Plant-Based Fitness Next Steps

Gwilly

Hello there, I have been on a plant based diet for nearly 5 years now. I have always been relatively athletic and love to work out. This year I hit 30 and had my first child. I have always wanted that "Chiseled" look but I am realizing now is the time.

I am really taking this seriously, and I would like to go to Body Composition event and compete. I know there is a lot of work to do, but I am up for it. I am hoping that I can find motivation and help along the way.

I am also a huge nutrition nut. I switched to a plant diet based on stomach issues I had struggled with all my life. The change literally saved my life and I wanted to learn more about it so I started reading. I even went back to school to understand nutrition more in depth.

Thank you for all the help I have already received from this forum!

• 4 months later...

Congrats on being a mom! Unsure if you have instagram but my wife is about to compete in 7 days. Her IG name is @vegasveggievixen . She posted some before and after photos. Torre Washington, who is featured on this website, is both of our coach. My IG name is @tactical_vegan. Good luck with everything!!