The Astrocat in the HatNOT(tm)

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Astrocat
Manatee

#16 Postby Astrocat » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:50 am

WHO ARE YOU ? I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. STOP FOLLOWING ME.

(O.o) One time i was absent-mindedly eating a sandwich or something and humming and reading a book outside and not paying attention, and he snuck up with a big sword and I didn't even notice until he chuckled evilly. I think he assisted me in ageing several years.
;)
ImageImage

veganpotter

#17 Postby veganpotter » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:52 pm

Ninja couples are great because you can cheat on eachother on a double date and your partner won't even notice

Richard
Site Admin

#18 Postby Richard » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:33 am

That is highly dishonorable and goes against the ninja code. Also dates and double dates are gay

veganpotter

#19 Postby veganpotter » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:53 pm

But shouldn't sneaking up on ninjas be against the ninja code then...or is that just a ninja test...if you get snuck up on do you lose ninja points???

Richard
Site Admin

#20 Postby Richard » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:15 pm

veganpotter wrote:But shouldn't sneaking up on ninjas be against the ninja code then...or is that just a ninja test...if you get snuck up on do you lose ninja points???

Hahar, I think I gain points for owning people, I don't think they lose points. So as they don't lose anything, it's okay to do it to other ninjas.

veganpotter

#21 Postby veganpotter » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:50 pm

Yeah but I'd think only a ninja not paying attention would get caught off guard by another ninja...that or it shows pure inferiority

Crash
Elephant

#22 Postby Crash » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:39 am

Welcome ! :)
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

Astrocat
Manatee

#23 Postby Astrocat » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:50 am

:D hi there !

hahaaaa - I was hiding in the shadows just outside the computer-room door, and successfully scored ninja-points by remaining undetected by Richard until after leaping out (by which time he may well have been decapitated, had i been an enemy ninja with a sword)

:) so i feel like a less inferior ninja, now.
ImageImage

Return to “Introductions”