New, A Vegetarian, Seeking a Vegan Lifestyle :-)

Chickpea

Hello!! First, I would like to thank you for the invitation to join your group, Robert. I see that you have helped so many, so there is hope? LOL I am a vegetarian seeking a greater lifestyle in becoming a total vegan. I am a woman and animal lover. I am in my 40's and also a wife, a mom, a student, an artist and a free lance writer. Fitness is important to me as I get older and stay active. I enjoy hiking, skiing and learning how to surf. Butt mainly LOL, I sit or stand more than I would like on a daily basis so I am interested in obtaining increased energy, gaining some muscle and losing a few pounds. I am grateful for the support that you provide here so we can follow along and learn.

Welcome!

Great to have you as a part of our group. We have some really amazing people here who motivate and inspire me everyday.

You'll find great information, inspiration, and a nice welcoming atmosphere as well.

Enjoy the forum and welcome aboard!

Hello Bigbwii!! Thank you for your response. Without going into much detail about myself, I have posted my first blog today and went out to the Health and Fitness section of the forum and asked about "What to eat and when to fast". You may have already read on about me and connected, so thank you.

It was suggested to begin a raw fast - I am up for that if you can guide me.

I went out on your site and it looks awesome. I currently overwelmed with info right now. So you guidence is appreciated. Also I was interested in martial arts, meditation and yoga also and you have it all there.

Thanks again ~ Chickpea

--------------------------------------

"Compassion, in which all ethics must take root, can only attain its

full breadth and depth if it embraces all living creatures and does

not limit itself to mankind." ~~ Albert Schweitzer, philosopher, physician,

musician, Nobel laureate (1875-1965) ~~

Hello loveliberate!!! You have a great name. Thank you for the warm welcome!

--------------------------------------------------

"Life is to be fortified by many friendships - to love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existense."

- Sydney Smith

• 2 weeks later...