Best site yet

rdandrew

Glad to have found this site.

Vegan fitness enthusiasts are few and far between.

Been a vegetarian for 2.5 years.....cut out eggs 3 months ago. All I have left is my nasty whey protein habit. I am currently using 1/2 rice protein and 1/2 whey. After my next container of whey is gone, I am buying no more!

Love to get new workout and recipe ideas.

Hey Ryan,

Welcome! Thanks for the intro. We appreciate the compliments as well. It has been a lot of hard work by a bunch of people to keep the site running well.

We also have the main site, the chatroom, contests, and lots of other things in addtion the the forum.

We're happy to have you here and to hear this is the last of the whey

I use hemp, rice, pea and soy proteins. Hemp being my favorite.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Whey and eggs are worthless...I took consumed them like crazy along with a bunch of other things and as soon as I went vegan I stopped taking those(of course) and the other things(all legal but not so healthy) and got a hell of alot stronger.

Never heard of Zias??? Is is an all vegetarian place...Liquid Earth is my fav(I have a show up there now with my pots)...I'm good friends with the owners too. Yabba Pot is great but the service makes McDonald's look like a 5 star restaurant. Just outside of B-more lives Mango Grove though...which to me is the best bang for your buck place to get vegan food(its a vegetarian restaurant though) in Maryland...if it weren't for Singapore Vegetarian in Philly I would say it may be the best place in the Mid Atlantic in terms of cost and good food.

Formica....

I live in Cockeysville.

How do you like Bmore? What are your favorite veg restaurants? I like Zias, Liquid Earth, One World, and The Natural Cafe.

I really like Baltimore. I have been here for 16 years, so it is pretty much home.

I like Liquid Earth lots. I also like the Yabba Pot, but as potter says, their service is reeeaaaalllllyyyyy slow. I like the Zodiac a whole lot--it's not a veg restaurant, but is veg friendly (vegan dishes are marked, plus they have vegan desserts). For more expensive food, the Great Sage in Clarksville is good. And I also like the Mango Grove a whole lot.

Great, now I am hungry!

I have never heard of Zias, either. Where is it?