Hello veggies!

RyeRamana

Hello, my name is Rye and I live in the Sacramento area. Upon the arrival of my husband from Iraq I will be moving to San Diego.

I have been vegan for a little over a year now. Prior to that I was a vegetarian for three.

I love my family, my mutt Claddagh, my very strange group of friends & volunteering/fighting for a good cause.

I love to dance, hike, play rugby and jog with my dog when she's up to it.

My intrests are music (experimental, trip-hop, underground hip hop, phsychedelic, & more) feeding my internet addiction, & super nintendo.

I'm always smiling & I have a gift for making people feel loved. I'd like to meet some vegans in the San Diego area so if you're from So Cal Drop me a line.

AWWW DOGGY!!!!

He/she is adorable. I miss my dog back at home. Thankfully in one of my seminar classes, i get to work with dogs!!!

Welcome! I'm sure you probably wont have much trouble finding vegans in california. There are times when i wish i would've applied to Cal Poly Pomona. But alas, here i am in the middle of fields of soy and corn trying to just find ONE other vegan besides myself.

testing.. testing.. I'm not sure I know how to reply. Ha, okay... worth a shot.

Working with dogs is so hard for me. When I would volunteer for the SPCA I would grow so attached. Luckily the adoption fees are about $200 per dog and there's an application process.

My girl is so sweet. She literally sleeps on her back in my arms with her head next to mine. I don't think I'll ever have children, just give me another dog.

Welcome!

Hey, thanks for joining our group. We have an awesome group of people here so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Big ups on the Super Nintendo thing I don't play much anymore but I'm not bad.

Have a great time on the forum and once again, welcome aboard!

testing.. testing.. I'm not sure I know how to reply. Ha, okay... worth a shot.

Working with dogs is so hard for me. When I would volunteer for the SPCA I would grow so attached. Luckily the adoption fees are about $200 per dog and there's an application process.

My girl is so sweet. She literally sleeps on her back in my arms with her head next to mine. I don't think I'll ever have children, just give me another dog.

I got super attached when I worked there in Philly but it was well worth it...if you get to know the animals you can really get them better homes...otherwise alot of dogs come back to the shelter

• 2 weeks later...