hello

Igor Vovchanchyn

Hi,

Have been vegan on and off for a while now. At the moment I'm recovering from a year long exam stress induced non-vegan binge and now have alot of fat to get rid of.

I'm not a body builder but go to the gym pretty regulerly and although I don't have so much spare time would always liked to be more fit.

Coming from a year of stuffing my face I'm struggling to find vegan food interesting. Frankly I'm tired of what feels like a limited variety after having eaten the same 'Tai Veg' style food for the most part of 5 years. But dull food is better than spots so here I am.

I'm from London. I chose Igor as my name as he's a pride (mixed martial arts) fighter who's as squat and non sculpted as me. Whose also alot of fun to watch fight.

Hobbies are gym, writing, family, and tv-mainly ufc and pride

Welcome!

You came to a great place for some of your interests. We have a bunch of vegans here, a bunch of people into martial arts and fighting, and a many of us frequent the gym and enjoy writing.

I'm sure you'll meet some cool people soon, and you'll have fun on the forum.

Thanks for joining us and check out the nutrition and recipe sections to get some more variety of vegans foods. There is plenty of variety out there.

All the best, and welcome aboard!

We have the same hobbies, aside from the TV I enjoy TV, I'm just on the computer too much to ever watch any.

I'm spending more time in the gym, more time writing, and more time with family lately and they are all very positive for me.

Enjoy training, writing, family and TV watching.