Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:21 am 
Elephant

Welcoem and thank you for all the info!
Are you male or female? Who belongs to your family? Maybe post some pics...

http://www.david-schulz.com
Life Science
Got Milk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:59 am 
Rabbit

I would be glad to post "the difference" when i lose another 10 KG. Plz wait for that moment :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:58 am 
Elephant

I read your posts concerning your lower back pain. I've had three experiences with lower back pain: hurt from doing backbends in my yoga class, PMS symptom when I took something to increase my testesterone and my estrogen went through the roof, and constipation (which is just a mild lower back pain and vague-can't pinpoint exactly where it hurts). The first two are past history (I dropped the testesterone inducing stuff when my chin sprouted a hair! eek. I got really big though :wink: ) and now I just work with the last one. If my stool is not like a brown ripe banana, then my body thinks I am constipated. I drink a glass of water in the morning and at night, plus the gallon jug I drink during the day (which honestly some days I don't even touch cause I am so busy) to insure that things flow smoothly through me. Vegan diet has alot of fiber that needs alot of water to stay nice and slimy in your intestines, otherwise it gets blocked up and comes out all blocked up. Just a little poop scoop for you to take into consideration. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:36 pm 
Rabbit

Quote:
Vegan diet has alot of fiber that needs alot of water to stay nice and slimy in your intestines, otherwise it gets blocked up and comes out all blocked up. Just a little poop scoop for you to take into consideration.

I think that maybe explains why i had my back pain in the first few weeks, but i'm completely fine now (I decided to drink more water to flush my body system better ).

One thing i noticed on my poop (sorry for being rude/gross here ) is that it has become so intact and smooth ( in 1 full and a very long piece ) that it prompted me to say "wow , my poop is so pretty " , something i havent seen before my vegan transition. :lol: (sorry for being rude/gross here again)[/quote][/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:13 pm 
I don't think its rude or gross...frankly I'm impressed...you should measure them or post photos...sort of a show and tell of sorts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:04 pm 
Elephant

I get teased by my family because I talk about my bowel movements all the time. After my deep herbal cleansing and being educated to have three bowel movements a day, I was also educated about how important they are! So I pay attention :lol: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:36 pm 
I don't see what the problem is either...it seems like everyone always goes to the bathroom to pee...thats what they always say...I've spend days in a row with friends and everytime they go to the bathroom they say they've gotta pee...well sometimes it takes longer than others which means they were obviously lying...they should just say nothing or just say what they're doing...its not like its something that should embarrass anyone...in fact they should be proud to do it because its a healthy process...people should say, "I'm excreting the waste my body has left after gaining all the usefull healthy nutrients from my food in order to spare my body if my digestive toxants"...pretty long I know but it sounds good to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:08 pm 
Elephant

Digital extraction of fecal impaction! Yay! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:39 am 
Rabbit

veganpotter wrote:
I don't think its rude or gross...frankly I'm impressed...you should measure them or post photos...sort of a show and tell of sorts

:lol: :lol: maybe i will post it on youtube (kidding) .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:39 pm 
Stegosaurus

I have no problem talking about it in health talk, but you need to find mature enough people to have the conversation with. Sharing your knowledge of which herbal products work best (or good ol' fashioned sea salt water) can be great, especially because you feel a lot lighter or become full on less food, and optimizing your body, and everyone deserves to feel that.

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:26 pm 
Maturity of overrated...you can do both...have a serious conversation about it and have a bit of fun at the same time...anyway I'm about due for a cleanse...I bought this stuff off ebay...vegan colon cleans but it didn't seem to do anything...I did it while fasting and it didn't feel any different than doing it without the pill...even though a few people recommended it to me. Not sure what I wanna try now but I'm not interested in a fasting/cleanse since I wanna keep my riding intensity where it is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:15 am 
Elephant

Yeah, I would not recommend a cleanse if you can not dedicate a week to the fatigue you will feel when the toxins come loose and go into your blood stream. (That is if you have any toxins to get rid of :) ). Toxins and then all the free radicals you produce when exercising will really do you under.