What an awesome forum. It's so great to be here!

offense74

Welcome Aimee!!!

I see from your myspace page that you're from Seekonk. We're not too far away - Yarmouth Port - down the Cape. And I think Pazios is from New Bedford, so SE MASS is getting pretty well represented, which is wicked awesome :wink:

north attleboro, near pawtucket RI

I played hockey for seekonk, barrington RI, north attleboro (or course), north Smithfield RI and Salem NH .. I am all hockeyed out.

Actually living this close to Rhode Island , I am a bit of a "not for nothing, but...." kind of guy

Welcome Aimee,

I knew you'd like it here Thanks for joining our group! You'll find all kinds of informatio and motivation here. I hope there even members in your area too. One of the best parts of being here is getting to meet other members in person. Pretty much everywhere I travel, I have that opportunity and it is great.

Again, awesome to have you here and enjoy the forum!

Welcome Aimee

I'm an american football fan and have been playing it for 10 years.

So I guess you're a Patriots fan?

Yes! I love the Pats and have been lucky enough to catch a few games this season. What position do you play? I played cornerback my first year, then moved to center my last two years because no one else could long snap the ball! LOL I was surprisingly strong enough to hold back the 250+ pound nose tackles, too!

I started out as OT then switched to center. I coldn't long snap either (I did shotgun though), we had another guy for that . Also played in the wedge on kick off return a lot.

No Michael...I have done everything...I even bowled seriously for almost two years but I try to avoid telling people that.

Back to the hockey thing I actually didn't miss it until I got hurt a few years ago and couldn't throw the shot...I was really contemplating seeing if I could still play but I never went back too it. Maybe when I have kids or something???

• 2 weeks later...