Only the parts I want you to see.

Micah

Should I change my name for distinguishing reasons?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm really thinking hard about what to change my name to, any ideas?

Its Micah Raymond Trigger Foster Perry

I'm from Portland, Oregon. Vagitarian for 20 years this month, vegan now for a few months but for good. I show up for AR protests and support the vegan community as much as I can. My son and special lady friend are both vegan.

I'm a performance artist and luckily I have a body that will take whatever shape is needed for the upcoming performance. I keep my body pretty neutral looking so I can be ready for short notices, takes a couple or few weeks to bulk up or get real skinny. I notice lately though it is taking a little longer to build the muscle back up.

Bought a house right by the biggest baddest new skatepark in Portland. Yeah, I like to ride the skate and the snowboard, play hard in the woods-mountains, bike... well click the links.

This first one says it all: M3house on myspace

Art style: CLICHE AU LAIT.

Not for Sister Reverend Mary: More art.

Micah the person: Take your time.

Thanks and I look forward to making new friends.

Welcome! Thanks for joining our group. Thanks for hanging out and for attending the Vegan Holiday Festival!

We've got some cool cats here on the forum so you'll get to know the group soon.

I'll have to check out that skate park sometime. I don't skate anymore, but good times when I did.

Thanks again for being part of our forum and welcome aboard!

Micah Raymond Trigger Foster Perry - that is pretty lame in my opinion. But I hate middle names in the first place. Micah Perry isn't so bad is it? Maybe Foster Perry. I think that's best actually. Then you don't need to change your name, you just introduce yourself as Foster, and then on bank statements and shit like that, it'll still be the same.

Yeah Foster thats cool, my grandpa and his dad's name etc to 15 cent England. I was kinda hoping for Tron or some spacy futuristic wierdness.

Thanks.

Peaches? Hmm....

Land of the Sane- watch out its a scientific fact that trendy things cause cancer, just look at smoking. So I don't trust sleep too much, its got baditude.

I say change it, I'm contemplating changing mine. I just haven't found a name I really like enough to bother with changing. Who wants to be stuck with a name your mom thought was cool decades ago? Many tribal cultures adopt new names at different stages in life. I think we should all change our names to something that suits our personality at the moment.