Hi there from Berlin

Attila

Hi,

my name is Attila and I am a vegan since three years and, well, I am still alive I am a very sportive person: I swim, do some training with weights and like to bike. My goal is to be huge someday to show people that vegans can look even better than "normal" people! I enjoy cooking and I really enjoy running my website and share recipes with people like you. There is so much vegan food out there and I love to explore it. If you ask me what I believe the future will be: I believe it's vegan. Meat is oldfashioned and milk is too. Leather is dead long time and let's not talk about fur...

That's it for my introduction so far...

Greetings

Attila [/url]

Hey Attila!

Coole Seite! Cooler Avatar!

Cool animal rights attitude, too!

When i'm in Berlin next time, maybe we can meet

Great to have you here on the board, welcome!

What styles do you prefer in swimming? What distances are your best? I used to be a fairly good swimmer, but it seems ages ago to me now ...

CU,

Daywalker

Hey Attila!

Coole Seite! Cooler Avatar!

Cool animal rights attitude, too!

When i'm in Berlin next time, maybe we can meet

Great to have you here on the board, welcome!

What styles do you prefer in swimming? What distances are your best? I used to be a fairly good swimmer, but it seems ages ago to me now ...

CU,

Daywalker

Thx for your compliment!!! Sure we can meet in Berlin. Here are many so called "Reformhaus"-markets and Organicfoodshops we could explore together. My apartment is a little to small for three people (my girlfriend included) but I am sure we can find something for you if you have not anything planed yet

Normally I swim everyday in the morning at 6 am 2000 metres. Afterwards I do weight training. I've done Triathlon for 5 years so swimming isn't really the problem. I usually do my training only in the morning. I stand up 5 am and at 9 am I am back home and enjoy my breakfast what consists mostly out of fruits. Then I spent time learning new things and designing my webpage.

Greetings

Attila

welcome attila! yet another german - makes me wish i lived there and actually used my german!

enjoy the site, please feel free to correct my german spelling (which is terible) should i ever write any!

jonathan

HI Jonathan,

wow, you learned german? It's a very difficult language. Have you ever been here?

Greetings

Attila

Hey Attila,

Welcome to the group! I just made a post recently in General Discussion called German Vegans, we are getting more and more on our group all the time.

I've become online buddies with a bunch of German Vegan Athletes. I was over there last summer and thought it was great! I was in and near Rostock (not sure how to spell it).

Thanks for joining our group and I'm happy that more members can meet in person, that is one of the fun and rewarding parts of this site!

Take care

Robert

Welcome to the site, Attila. I was just wondering: how is the vegan scene over in Germany? Are there more vegans/vegetarians in Germany, than the United States, percentage wise? Is it accepted at all in Germany? Here in the United States the whole vegetarian/vegan movement is really growing rapidly. There are more vegan foods than ever before, you hear more people talking about the diet, and you even hear more and more in the medical community embracing the diet as a very healthy one. So how are things in Germany?

hi attila,

great to have you here!

iM really happy i found your webpage now. i had installed links to two flash animations (reue is one of my favorites ever) on our site (vegan.at), but then the url disappeared and i couldnt find it again in google.

i guess you dont have a problem when we link again your flash stuff, and your recipies, or the whole site.

you are really good in webpage stuff, or did you had help? its one of the best made private webpages i know, probably better then most sites from organisations!

to the others: please check out the flash projects, english is also chooseable!

Edited by kadett8

*daywalker -oh how shameful - i can't even spell english. there is no hope for me!

*attila - i am half german, my mum is from osnabruck. i havent been back in 4years (which i regret - hope to go later this year) but before then i usually made it there twice a year to see my gran and other family too. never made it to berlin though, my uncle did study there though.

my spoken german is many many times better than my written!

jonathan

hi attila,

great to have you here!

iM really happy i found your webpage now. i had installed links to two flash animations (reue is one of my favorites ever) on our site (vegan.at), but then the url disappeared and i couldnt find it again in google.

i guess you dont have a problem when we link again your flash stuff, and your recipies, or the whole site.

you are really good in webpage stuff, or did you had help? its one of the best made private webpages i know, probably better then most sites from organisations!

to the others: please check out the flash projects, english is also chooseable!

lg felix

Hi felix,

thank you very much for your compliments. The site disappeared maybe one year ago because I had to make a complete redesign - now everything is back online

Of course you can link my website - I'd really appreciate it! I do the whole design on my page on my own. I love to learn new programs. Currently I am trying to get deeper in 3d-Animations with Maya.

Greetings go out from Berlin to Austria

Attila

*attila - i am half german, my mum is from osnabruck. i havent been back in 4years (which i regret - hope to go later this year) but before then i usually made it there twice a year to see my gran and other family too. never made it to berlin though, my uncle did study there though.

my spoken german is many many times better than my written!

jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

wow that's really cool to hear. I've never been in Osnabruck though but I'd like to. Did you grow up in Germany? I guess so.

Greetings

Attila

no - i grew up in osnabruck twin city - derby, which is in the midlands in england.

i figure that with going to germany for approx 4weeks every year until i was 14-15 i must have spent about a year there in total.

osnabruck is nice. quite a pretty town with 160,000 people i think.

jonathan