Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:44 am 
Gorilla

I am! I talked a meat-eater friend into doing it for the next 30 days (starting 9/1)...and I figure there's no point in him trying vegan out if I'm not doing it with him, and there's no point in me only doing it fo 30 days....so I'm making the switch :)
Should be easy enough I think, not like I'm chowing on flesh as it is!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:21 am 
Stegosaurus

ya, veggymeggy -it should be quite easy for you, since you are already veg!!! :D The only non-vegan thing that I miss is cheese, and I dont like the taste of any vegan cheeses unfortunately. :cry:

But too bad for my tastebuds, though, because the suffering of millions of bovine mothers and their BABIES is more important than what my stupid tastebuds are missing!!! :evil:

I wish more people saw it that way too. :cry:
P.S. Thanks for deciding to move beyond vegetarianism to veganism. It appears that the time for you has come!!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:02 am 
Elephant

Yeah Nat, I still miss him loads, he was my boy :wink:

A right little character, I had him from when I was 9 - 24, so the majority of my life, and then he was gone.

I might get another dog one day - I don't own the place where I live at the mo, I'm out a lot, plus London doesn't have too many gardens for dogs. I just make a fuss of those dogs I bump into.

You get pets Nat??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:33 pm 
Stegosaurus

Tarz wrote:
Yeah Nat, I still miss him loads, he was my boy :wink:

A right little character, I had him from when I was 9 - 24, so the majority of my life, and then he was gone.

I might get another dog one day - I don't own the place where I live at the mo, I'm out a lot, plus London doesn't have too many gardens for dogs. I just make a fuss of those dogs I bump into.

You get pets Nat??

Hi Tarz,

Yes, I know what you mean about being out a lot. I dont have a dog for that reason. I simply am currently unable to give a dog the attention that they need and deserve. But one day, when I have a house and am settled in my career, I plan on rescuing many dogs from a shelter and having like two or three of them. I would really like to one day have a ranch where I take in all kinds of abused, forsaken, rescued animals - including farm animals. This is the least that we owe animals, after centuries of raping and pillaging them. :cry:

Right now, I have two cats (like Meg), named Riley and Rambo. Both rescues (one from a shelter, one from a frigid Toronto winter when he was only a few weeks old).

They're great! I love them.