PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:10 am 
Elephant

Hello & Welcome Mark! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 am 
Rabbit

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone, so thanks

JW, lelle, SeaSiren, Trev, Richard, Offense74, Odidnetne, Loveliberate

Jonzen - I will check more on Dr Joel Fuhrman and probably get some of his stuff from Amazon. I am always buying such books from there. I’m always looking for a better understanding on how I can improve.

Robert - trying to write a first question posting, which I think will be done in the raw group as that seems to be the best place for the majority of my thinking at this moment. Just got to see how the hay diet can fit into the raw life style (which I think it should be easy enough). Also want to know how to sprout seeds and grains to work with it too. Oh so much thinking and planning required to be spontaneous :P

Dudeofthedead – I am so frustrated with the main stream body building world, so nice to see you understand what I’m talking about. I mean when you’re sitting down to a meal why do you have to bring a calculator, scale and a clock every time, I mean how natural is that? I am glad I am breaking away from the “supplement guilt” and scam world of muscle !

Finbarrio – It’s nice to know I’m not the only one who has gone animal product free, yet still desires to strive for major goals! This site seems to be full of people who live very active and successful lives.

Michelle - I was sure pleased when Google brought this site to my attention, as I was very mystified how to go about stuff, though I had read books why I should stop animal products, I couldn’t see how you could go into the lifestyle. But checking out the site it has given my a lot more hope.

FormicaLinoleum – Those 2 books are just amazing. Easy to read and so powerful. I’m not the biggest of readers (as of yet), but both had me glued to them. I think that the silent conspiracy being uncovered was shocking to me, how marketing is used to hide the real facts. To think Roland McDonald and the burger king were major parts of my childhood. I sure won’t be as quick to trust any clown again :P

Flanders77 - That pig story was awful, but also a truly heart warming ending to it. Anyone who couldn’t be moved by that story must have a brick swinging on a piece of rope where their heart should be. I have got my Dad to read the 2 books. He’s kind of shocked by it all too. I plan to get other’s to read them too, though I know not everyone will be happy to read them, as it will cause some level of conflict inside, that they don’t want. Since reading the books, I can’t even bring myself to have a crafty Christmas chocolate or even eat Quorn (which has egg white in it).

I like your avatar Flanders77, it’s real touching and I assume that’s you and your child. Hopefully a new vegan has entered the world there :lol:

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate the welcome !!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:30 pm 
Rabbit

hello and welcome to the forum!
i love the uk

for free vegan food prep videos and more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:46 am 
Elephant

Monow wrote:
I like your avatar Flanders77, it’s real touching and I assume that’s you and your child. Hopefully a new vegan has entered the world there :lol:

Thank you very much for the compliment – and yes, it`s me and my daughter Marla. She is vegetarian because my partner is vegetarian, too. But be sure I will tell her about veganism quite early and hopefully she becomes a vegan then. Since all kids love animals I think the chance is quite good. To me it is actually most important to enable her to make her own decisions and say NO to things she does not want. I am proud that she never put a piece of meat in her mouth.

http://www.david-schulz.com
Life Science
Got Milk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm 
Elephant

Welcome ! :)

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash