New to forum

Steve1968

Hi my name is Steve i'm fairly new to the forum. I'm 38 and live in Vancouver, Washington. I enjoy bike riding, cooking, gardening, moderate weight lifting, hardcore music, and playing with my 5 year old son at the park.

I've been Vegetarian about 14 years all together and went VEGAN in August of '06. The meal plans on this site really helped me prepare to go full-on VEGAN. Look forward to meeting some new people on here.

:D Hi my name is Steve i'm fairly new to the forum. I'm 38 and live in Vancouver, Washington. I enjoy bike riding, cooking, gardening, moderate weight lifting, hardcore music, and playing with my 5 year old son at the park.

I've been Vegetarian about 14 years all together and went VEGAN in August of '06. The meal plans on this site really helped me prepare to go full-on VEGAN. Look forward to meeting some new people on here.

Hey welcome to forum! I'm Glad it helped you.

Welcome Steve!

Are you the Steve from Washington who came to the Vegan Holiday Festival?

If so, I know we've already been in touch. Thanks for coming on over to our forum.

We have a great group of people here and dozens of the members live right here in the Northwest.

All the best, have lots of fun, learn lots, network like crazy, and Welcome Aboard!

• 3 weeks later...