hellllllloooooooooo

xclaws

Hi to all, i am Mariano Maspoli from Argentina, i dont have to many thing to talk , i have 18 years old and less 2 months.

i train in a near gym about 1 year and three months whatever," i have an accident",when preparatory i jump about 2 times on in a second floor to the bare concrete floor, i have my toe with a three broken fingers , tehhe i am only have about near 14 months of train, tehee.

now i am training when after go to the university to the gym only 4 to 5 days a week, but i dont try to lack in, i am begining in a long trip.

now i am about 135 pounds, i dont know how to begin, i dont pick any diet yet, i am recently an university student of accounting, for now i train 4 days a week about 3 to 2 hours there, i do it because i like, this is not boring to me like other people think, and i do it for in the future can do something if i need, or i have problems with the study .

i dont know but i dont know how i have to do, all tips you want to me to know is welcome but i dont understand all your terminologies because i am not great with english , i am thinking in a near future do something in weekend (saturday and sunday), i have a some time there, i dont know to do, i will box, but i dont know. help!!!

Hi Mariano!

Welcome to the board!

You'll find lots of tips here, just look through the pages!

I'm not sure if i understand your question right. 2-3 hours 4-5 times a week is very much, depending on your goals. If you want to gain muscle mass, it's too much for a beginner! 1-2 hours 2-4 times a week is better, according to your plan.

If you want to do boxing or another martial art, i recommend to do it at least 2 times a week and do it regularly. Boxing is a great sport, it trains your overall fitness well. The most important thing when chosing the art (Boxing, Karate, Judo, Thai Boxing etc.) is the teacher. Every art can be effective and fun to do, if you have a great teacher.

Regarding the diet: eat anything vegan you can find! Okay, maybe not anything, but when you're working out, you'll need many calories, as you're light weight at the moment.

Have fun, and much success in your studies,

Daywalker

Welcome Mariano!

Thanks for joining our group. I also like your avatar photo. The Ultimate Warrior is a classic man.

It sounds like you are doing a fair bit of training, for some long sessions as well, 2-3 hours.

As DayWalker said, continue to read through some of the articles posted throughout the forum and pick up some tips.

Also, ask any questions you like.

Have a great day and welcome to the Team!

-Robert

whatever happened to Randy Savage

He was in the first new Spider Man film. He was the wrestler that Peter had to survive against for three minutes. Before the fight started, he put up his hand holding out his little finger, ring finger and middle finger and said 'I gotcha for threeeeeeeeeeee minutes'. I loved how he totally held up those particular fingers for no reason.

Here's his site:

http://www.machoman.com/

(pretty intense site needs good connection really)

Ultimate warrior used to be my favourite wrestler, along with Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan.

I know the Hulk still wrestles, but whatever happened to Randy Savage and the Ultimate Warrior? Anybody know?

I heard that Elizabeth died of a drug overdose a few years back. How sad. She was so young.

Richard was correct on Savage. But his career (in terms of wrestling) went really downhill thanks to ego and the people he hung around with.

Ultimate Warrior, I have no idea what is up with him. WWE and him do not get along at all. I have been on his site and it seems like he gets all philosophical. Dunno about now however since he revamped his site. Heres his site: http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/

For 13 years ALL I wanted to be when I grew up was a Professional Wrestler for the WWF (now WWE). You'll hear about it in my movie coming out this November, and can read about it on the main website.

I met the Ultimate Warrior recently, he's heavy into politics now, he's a bit crazy, and wasn't that nice, actually.

I've met a number of wrestlers in person:

Triple H

Kurt Angle

Scott Steiner

Diamond Dallas Page

Rey Mysterio Jr.

Konan

The Ultimate Warrior

I've also watched many live events, in over 5 different cities and 2 countries. So I've seen Hogan, Macho Man, Flair, Sting, Mick Foley, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon, pretty much anyone you can think of.

It's funny that you are talking about wrestling. I watched it tonight with Kourtney (Vamprilla) for the first time in years. (except for the live PPV event I saw last year in Portland).

Growing up my favorites were:

-Brutus the barber Beefcake

-Hulk Hogan

-The Ultimate Warrior

-Smash of Demolition

-Jake the snake Roberts

-Shawn Michaels

-Bret Hart

-Triple H

-Ravishing Rick Rude

And a bunch of others, but it's around 1AM and I can't think very clearly.

Anyway, I almost got a job with the WWF back in 2001 and it didn't work out in the last minute, so I got into bodybuilding instead. It's a lot better inspiring others to be vegan through my bodybuilding lifestyle than getting bashed over the head with a chair a few nights a week

-Robert

sorry about the late in posting i was studying, because i have my first test on the university and doing some works in house training too.

thx for the pics of the undertaker lelle.

yeah the WWF/WWE is good entertainment.

my favourites wrestlers are

Bret Hart

Ultimate Warrior

British Bulldog

rey misterio jr.

HHH

Robert you met HHH in person , wow.

BTWThe Warrior is crazy ñ_ñ

I want to watch a live PPV on the future,

compassionategirl says remember jake the snake roberts???

yeah he is fighting with a deal with the drugs.

there is a list of deceased wrestler. SAD

Davey Boy Smith(aka british bulldog) age:39 May 18, 2002 Heart Attack

Curt Hennig(aka Mr Perfect) age:44 February 10, 2003 acute cocaine intoxication

Elizabeth age:42 May 1, 2003 Overdose

Stu Hart (Bret Hart is father) age:88 October 16, 2003 Age

Hawk(Legion of Doom) age:46 October 19, 2003 Heart Attack

Hercules Hernandez age:45 March 6, 2004 Heart Attack

Big Bossman age:42 September 22, 2004 Heart Attack

Chris Candido age:33 April 28, 2005 Infection/Blot Clot

There is a few popular WWF stars

Yeah i am great fan of wrestling this is one of my reason for training.

But dont get hit by a chair or

Yeah, I know there is a long list of wrestlers who have passed away in recent years. It is sad. Also Ravishing Rick Rude, Yocozuna, Brian Pillman, Owen Hart, and others are on that list too.

For 13 years, that is what I wanted to do. That was my motivation to get bigger and stronger.

I almost got a job with the WWF and even had some help from guys like Kurt Angle, but I'm glad it didn't work out.

I'm doing much more evironmentally productive things with Vegan Bodybuilding than I would do getting hit over the head with a chair or ladder weekly in the wrestling business.

My 3 Absolute Favorites of All time:

-Shawn Michaels

-Triple H

-Brutus the barber Beefcake

Good luck with your University studies and tests!

I know there are a few people here who grew up watching wrestling, so it's always an interesting topic. Maybe we should start a Wrestling topic in the Other Sports section so people can find it easily.

Take care,

Robert

I remember Shawn Michael's tag team partner - Marty Genetti. WHat was their tag team called again?

What was cause of death for Ravishing Rick Rude?

And does jake the Snake still wrestle? WHat is this about a drug fight?

What about the Honky Tonk man? What is he up too? (Didnt care for him much though).

I also remeber Bam Bam Bigallo. I liked him because it was fun saying that name

The Rockers!

I loved them, Shawn Michaels and Marty Janetty.

Ravishing Rick Rude died of a heart attack or something like that, could have been a drug overdose, but I think it was stroke or heart attack.

Jake the Snake has been battling severe heavy drug use for a long time. Not sure how he's doing but I think he's probably in jail, where he has spent some time in the past.

Don't know where Honky Tonk Man is or Bam Bam Bigelow.

I also liked Tito Santana, Koko B. Ware, Hawk and Animal, The British Bulldog, the Heart Foundation and many others.

Bedtime for me