New and ready to take control!

WorldInMyEyes

Hello everyone! My name is Clinton, I'm 21 years old, and I'm ready to take control of my body, my health, and my life. I've been a vegetarian for 7 years and recently turned vegan thanks to my bandmates. Ever since I was a little kid I've had a tummy and now I'm ready to get the dream body I've always wanted. I'm so happy that a place like this exists. I was tired of talking to people who said it was impossible and impractical. My goal here is to get information on how to tone my body and make good use of the gym membership I have. I'm also learning more about being vegan everyday so I'll be able to contribute with information and fun recipes. It's good to be here

Welcome Clinton!

Thanks for posting an intro here. I'm sure you'll like our group here on the forum. I've found the people on here to be pretty awesome!

I'm sure we'll help you reach your goals and you'll make a bunch of new friends as well. There may even be other members in your area. We do quite a few regional gatherings for fun.

Give thanks to your bandmates from me for helping influence your vegan lifestyle.

All the best and welcome aboard!