Hello to everyone –

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Trev
Gorilla

#16 Postby Trev » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:53 pm

michaelhobson wrote: We have endurance athletes, bodybuilders, powerlifters, strong men and just lazy fat guys like myself.

And Martial Artists too!

Welcome aboard, Justin. Glad to hear you've made significant progress on your new vegan diet. I noticed a big surge in strength and stamina when I became vegan, and reduced healing time. I'm sure you'll continue to reap the rewards.

I've seen Who Killed the Electric Car - great doc. I reviewed it on my website. I used to be a bit of a car guy, had a modded Miata that I drove at the local track. I sold it last Sept and bought my wife a smart fortwo CDI. I keep hoping electric cars make a comeback. When my old Accord dies I may by a hybrid. I'd consider a converted electric tho if I could find one.

Anyway, welcome!

Crash
Elephant

#17 Postby Crash » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:02 pm

Welcome ! :)
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

Justin
Rabbit

#18 Postby Justin » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:17 pm

Thanks to everyone’s warm welcomes! I am fortunate to find such a nice forum like this with people from diverse backgrounds! I will try to post much more often, and if you sent me a message....I will get back with you...right now the Chicago Auto Show is opening this coming weekend. I staff two booths with my students this coming Sunday. We promote our college and Automotive Education.

I do have a lot questions regarding vegan diet, more importantly some questionable ingredients.

Take care,
~Justin
"Most things in this life can be accomplished through a quest for knowledge and relentless persistence."

robert
Site Admin

#19 Postby robert » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:30 pm

Great man! I'm going to start posting a lot more about bodybuilding, training and fitness soon, so we can chat there about upcoming contests, etc.

Have a great time! See you back on here soon.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#20 Postby Odidnetne » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:32 am

Welcome to the forums.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

DV
Elephant

#21 Postby DV » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:01 pm

Welcome!

Return to “Introductions”