Hello from Pete

Pete

Hi all,

I think a lot of you probably know me from over at the VF forum. Now I've (finally!) got broadband I can spend a little more time surfing, so have the time to go on a few more boards, so you should be seeing a bit more of me from now on

Anyway, nice to meet you all

Welcome Pete!

You and I go back a lot of years......well a lot as far as Vegan Bodybuilding is concerned. I think it was 2002 when we first connected.

Thanks for all of your work over at www.veganbodybuilding.org and for featuring me on there for the past 3 or 4 years!

I'm finally getting around to featuring more athletes, that is what I've been doing over the past year or so. I'll get in touch with Robbie to see if he'd like to be featured on the main site.

Topher told me great things about you (meeting you in person). I'm sorry I missed you guys when I was in England last year. It was such a rush, I worked for the cruise ship company Celebrity, and was only in England for 8 hours at a time....and I was way down in Dover.

Anyway mate, thanks for stopping by to say hi and maybe I'll make it out to Europe for a vegan fitness week. We're also having a Vegan Fitness Team Vacation in the Caribbean in the summer of 2006. The exact location hasn't been finalized yet, but it sounds like it will most likely be somewhere in the Caribbean such as St. Thomas.

Take care buddy,

Robert

Hi Kollision,

I'm just about finishing up my ISSA CFT. Had to put it on hold while I finished my Anatomy & Physiology course at college, but now I've really got to knuckle down & get the final bits done!

Hi there Pete,

Anatomy is a great class to take to supplement your ISSA CFT, it really helps. Good luck on the rest of your course mate. Also don't forget to check this site which is planning to make a National Board for personal trainers, its by Dr. Sal Arria from ISSA as well: http://www.nbfe.org/

Did you guys have to do any dissection in your anatomy & physiology classes, how much? If you refused to dissect, how did the instructor treat your refusal? Just curious because I will be taking an anatomy & physiology class soon.

Hi Robert, yea we go back a ways now!

When Topher met me I was pretty wated from the a bout of shoulder capsulitis, then along comes this hunk of ripped skin & muscle (no fat, just skin & muscle ), & I was like "Bloody hell!",then it ends with us with our tops off & I'm like "I've not done anything upper body-wise for ages, I look rubbish, bum!". Next time he comes over I'll have to get Robbie down to coach & diet me down

Hi Kollision, I'll check out that site

Hi everyone else too!