Hello from Sweden

xjohanx

Hi! Found this forum a while ago and just had to get in!

My name is Johan I'm 19 years old and I've been a vegan a little more than two years and vegetarian for four years before that. I've been bodybuilding seriously for about a year (I wouldn't count the stuff I did earlier as neither training or bodybuilding)

I hit the gym 5 times a week and hope to make some serious gains, I've always been skinny and still are even though I put on a few kilos. I'm 180 cm's tall and my morning weight is around 67 kg, before training seriously it was around 62 so it's going in the right direction.

I study a lot of nutrition and training on my sparetime so I know a few things, but not nearly enough. I really hope that you guys can help me with my lifting and eating, you seem to have a lot of experience and knowledge!

My plan is to start a log here soon where I will post training results and also stuff about my food and so on.

Hope to hear from you all.

Peace out

Welcome to the group!

I know we now have at least 4 active members from Sweden. Let's get more too!

Thanks for joining our group. Great that you went vegetarian and vegan so young, that is really cool.

I hope you have a lot of fun on the forum, learn some new things and meet some cool people.

All the best and welcome aboard!

I'm the only person who is not from Sweden in this thread so far! This is awesome! I have been to Sweden and I do have Scandinavian heritage (Danish). We just need LizWorld to post a reply, then we're really rockin with the Swedish community on here.

Welcome again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm the only person who is not from Sweden in this thread so far! This is awesome! I have been to Sweden and I do have Scandinavian heritage (Danish). We just need LizWorld to post a reply, then we're really rockin with the Swedish community on here.

Welcome again!

WELCOME!

Sorry for being late.. that won't happen again. I've been....lost. Kind of. Ehm.

Which part is the dirty part? Östersjön eller Stockholm?

thanks for the warm welcome!

offense74: the dirty sotuh, I live in a shit whole just outside Lund.

(how do you do those quote-thingys "offense74 wrote: then a box with a quote"?)

Note to self: have my eyes checked!

Young man! There is no such thing as a shithole outside of Lund.

Either way - you're in my hood!! Assum! I'm no longer alone!