Hola from Littleton, CO

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

cubby2112
Elephant

#16 Postby cubby2112 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:22 am

Welcome! Yep, this is a great community, the best I have found; that is why I have stuck around here longer than any other forum by a long shot.
Cubby's Fitness Log

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

offense74
Elephant

#17 Postby offense74 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:27 am

Hey Elijah, I know you :D
Welcome to the forum!!
The surest road to happiness is low expectations.

HealthyElijah
Rabbit

#18 Postby HealthyElijah » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:48 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! You to Offense!! Thanks again for recommending these forums!

I have gained 3 lbs - 4 lbs since I started training. 2-3 in the past 7 days! I was kind underweight though so I am sure my body was just wanting some stimulation to absorb more calories.

This core performance stuff has kept me sore for three weeks straight though!! The exercises are great and they change it up a lot so I am hoping I can transition into some more bodyweight exercises soon! I am on a 12 week program for baseball so I am going to follow it through to the end. I met some guys at the gym who are showing me some more agility and speed exercises! It is nice to have some friends who are into fitness! You can only learn so much from cyber friends ;) It helps to have a real person tell you what you are doing right/wrong.

On my way to the one arm one leg push up...
Whether you tell yourself you can or whether you tell yourself you can't... you are always right. - Henry Ford

Crash
Elephant

#19 Postby Crash » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Welcome ! :)
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

Return to “Introductions”