Slacker....

flameska

OK I can introduce myself, since I actually post now that there's a raw section on the board!

I'm Lyris and I live in Eugene, been vegan off and on for years but finally made it a priority and made it work more than a year ago. Also have been raw off an on for maybe 3 years and haven't stuck to that one yet, but am always trying and always getting closer.

I make movies and sing and play bass, love being outside all the time when it's warm, and like to hibernate and read books and maybe write or edit movies when it's cold. I'm moving to Ashland in a month to study video production and am freaked out and really excited. I've worked in TV for too long and want to focus on filmmaking and music and learning how to grow food again (the coolest thing there is to do!)

I'm not sure what kind of movies I'll make later but right now am working on a crazy hilarious movie that actually teaches you chord theory and I'll be working on the Vegan Vacation 2006 movie once Robert figures out what footage he wants!

Otherwise, I love food and love being vegan, but get depressed about how many people aren't and am not sure how to go about helping that situation (some type of movies for sure, duh!). I also love yoga and running but only go through phases of doing both, so that's another routine I'm still working on cementing! Wish me luck in Ashland.....

Welcome aboard Lyris!

For those who attended the 2006 Vegan Vacation, Lyris was the person filming. Thanks for joining our forum and saying hi to everyone

I'll work on that footage soon. It only took me, what, a year to get around to it?

Nice seeing you a few days ago. Let's catch up a time or two before you head to Ashland.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome! I met you last year and VV...I believe you have some very cute footage of our kids, saying "I'm a vegan kid"!

Glad you joined the forum...Hope to see you again sometime!

Enjoy Ashland, it is a very beautiful area!

Hello and welcome! I met you last year and VV...I believe you have some very cute footage of our kids, saying "I'm a vegan kid"!

Glad you joined the forum...Hope to see you again sometime!

Enjoy Ashland, it is a very beautiful area!

Yes! Yay for your vegan kids!