Vegan from southern utah, new to the board

Vegan-Chris

My name is Chris, i've been vegan for 4 years, i've practiced Wing Chun Kung Fu, and wrestled on my school wrestling team so i have always had a fairly decent physique but i have never made it a big concentration of mine soo..

January 31st for my new years resolution i obtained a pass to the gym so i could focus primarily on body building, i am looking to become an example to those around me who do not fully understand the vegan lifestyle and to lead those people away from the misconception that one cannot be vegan and gain muscle at the same time, since then i have been going to the gym 6 days a week and i have already seen good results

this forum has helped me greatly in my bodybuilding, and i hope to contribute the forum and keep learning along the way.

Thanks, Chris

Welcome Chris. It's great that you're going to use your body in a positive way to positively represent veganism.

I agree. You have pretty much the same purpose in bodybuilding as me. It's great to see there are similar people around the world!

Please post pics, they really motivate a lot of people!

• 2 weeks later...