Ciao a tutti!!!

RawVegan-Tarzan

Hello everyone,

My name is Alessandro, I have been a raw-vegan now for roughly a year and was vegan before that for several. Overall I find the treatment of animals in modern factory farms to be utterly deplorable and find myself compelled to relay the vegan message to those willing to listen. I started my vegan journey for moral reasons coupled with my obsession with nutrition and exercise. I decided to try the raw-vegan approach out of pure skepticism and found myself transformed in the process. I have been bodybuilding for 8 years and have gone through several changes physically in the process. I am lighter and slightly weaker than I was as a strict vegetarian but I am faster and more flexible as a raw-vegan. I am interested in sharing my progress in what is now the beginning of my second year as a raw-vegan, and I would love to hear your secrets to success, particularly with regard to a diet very light on protein. I found most of you on my-space where I run the Raw Vegan and Fruitarian space, which I have been neglecting as of late. Anyway nice to meet you all and I look forward to giving and receiving as much knowledge as possible from our interactions.

Hi Alessandro!

I've become very curious about raw-vegan lately myself, but I don't know much about it - I'm very interested to hear your input! Glad to have you hear!

Wow....I can spell.....let's try this again! Glad to have you here!!!!

That's okay Veggymeggy, I never proof-read my posts. although I probably should, since people probably think that I cannot spell. But I am notorious for typing recklessly and carelessly with lots of typsos. oops - there's one now!

Welcome Alessandro,

Great to have you here. Cool that you found us from myspace. A bunch of us met through myspace before meeting here on this forum.

Feel free to browse through the forum and post in the Nutrition section about you diet and nutrition questions.

Awesome to have you here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

robert

Hi Alessandro!

I've become very curious about raw-vegan lately myself, but I don't know much about it - I'm very interested to hear your input! Glad to have you hear!

Thanks for the concern, but my auditory system has been fully functioning for quite some time. LOL Just teasing!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome it is really appreciated.