BallZach, sometimes I have a spotter and sometimes I don't. In that last bench press training I didn't have but this week I did have. Depends on if I have a friend here working out with me.
Robert, I strongly suggest you do that. That way you can work out some muscle groups at home and you'll save time... but I guess there are quite a lot of ppl who really want to see you at the gym so it's kind of choose between your own spare time and public appearance.
IYM, yes, still working out in my bedroom. I'll take some pics if ppl want to see the stuff I work out with. Or vids if that is more fun. I guess my body fits somewhat well in deadlift since I have long hands and not that long back. I really suggest to do a lot of deadlifts since you get almost whole body workout with that!
L&G, I still don't have a name for my gym. The apartment in which I live with 5 veggie ladies is called "Linna" (= the Castle in Finnish) so Dungeon might be a good name here too. ^_^ Big & loving it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGynMLpgFY
I already wrote all this once but my Mozilla crashed and I had to write all again from scratch:Mon 12th January
- Modern dancing and some body control stuff
- Loads and loads of grip trainingTue 13th January
- Squats, barbell: warm up @ 50kg, then 1 @ 92, 1 @ 110kg, 1 + 1 @ 122kg. Otherwise ok but the once with 122 kk were a couple of cm short to be counted as proper lifts. I really have to work out my technique since I wasn't even close to my limit which my legs could lift but I tend to lean forward and such... :/
- Bent-over rows, barbell: 12 + 12 + 12 @ 70kg (again with big tilt, slow and long moves)Wed 14th January
- 1h 45mins bboying
- 1h 45mins acrobatics with killer warm upSat 17th January
- Bench press, barbell: warm up @ 50kg, then 5 + 5 @ 88kg
- Incline bench press, barbell: 8 + 7 @ 72kg
- Dips: 17 + 16 @ bw
EVENING BODY WEIGHT 83KG = 183 LBS!!!Sun 18th January
- Hammer curls, dumbbells: 10 + 10 + 10 @ 16kg
- Bicep curls, curl bar: 5 + 4 + 4 @ 50kg
- Bicep curls, barbell: 12 + 12 + 10 @ 35kg
BTW, I bought some protein bars... over 20 lbs ^_^
Some photoshop "art" I made: