xjohanx, I know it isn't actually hardcore but the equipment is in good condition and the place is clean and it's free for this week -> better than my home gym anyway. I will still stick to training at home. I don't want to spend 700 € ($ 1000) per year to a gym that is 3-4km away from my home.
medman, I am really glad you said that! It's great to hear that I can help others get motivated.
I'm not sure I'm doing everything right but at least something...
offence74, I want pics of the voodoo doll of xjohanx. I bet it's as cute as Johan!
Tuesday: Rest. Not a change to work out.Wed 23rd July
Another session at SATS gym.
- Warmup 12min @ exercise bike. I spent ~ 100 kcal
- Seated leg press (with a cable thingie): warmup @ 60kg, then 12 @ 120kg, 12 @ 140kg, 10 @ 160kg
- Bench press, dumbbells: 12 @ 25kg, 2 @ 30kg (just wanted to try), 12 + 9 @ 25kg
- Incline bench press, dumbbells: 7 + 5 @ 25kg, 5 @ 20kg
- Cable front pulldown, 3 x 12 @ 50kg
- Leg extensions, lever: 3 x 12 @ 50kg
- Leg curl, lever: 3 x 12 @ 50kg
- Bicep curls, 3 x ~ 10 per arm with different cable moves
Now I am devastated. I can't even do one sit up because my abs hurt from the really hard workout on monday.
New weight record yesterday: 81kg evening weight! Today, new morning weight record: 78.4kg.