Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: i'm gonna be buff!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:50 pm 
Gorilla

awwww tashie. i love posting on this forum, just wish i had more time.

last week was a busy week for me. I missed 3 days of cardio, so i had to 90 minutes fri, sat and sunday.....whoa. but i did it and i was pretty proud of myself. and i did an hour last night also, and again tonight, blah blah blah. I decided to not count the hooping as cardio (i mean it is absolutely cardio-no question) because i dont want it to feel like work or something i HAVE to do....but there's been PLENTY of that of late too. My lifts have been awesome imho. last night while i was doing 30lb db shoulder press, thiss girl was doing ball crunches just looking at me all starry eyed like "girls rock" haha. it was a good feeling, especially where i had been feeling so down about myself for quite a while. I was wearing my cow-hugger shirt and giacomo was spotting me in a vegan fitness team tank. it was pretty cool. then giacomo ACTUALLY DID CARDIO WITH ME ...ok only for 20 minutes, but whatever. thats 20 minutes that i had someone to talk to. :-)

works going well so far. tons of reponsibily. and lots of beer tasting.......lots and lots of beer tasting......yikes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 am 
Site Admin

YB.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:56 am 
Stegosaurus

YB!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:34 pm 
Elephant

YB!

Joelk wrote:
But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:59 pm 
Manatee

Awesome Hoop Dancer!

HoopRevolution.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 am 
Elephant

Did I hear a YB at the gym tonight?

YB!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:34 am 
Stegosaurus

Babe you gotta watch this.. I was laughing my A$$ off thinking of us riding home in the snow on Christmas day.

hahaha :)

Thanks for all you do for me, you are the greatest person in my life. :)

<3 BFF

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:43 am 
Gorilla

:lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!~ You just walked out the door with giacomo and i am CRACKING UP! TOO FUNNY! oh man Tasha I freaking love you!

aaaaaaaaaanyway, i havent written in this in too long, but its because i havent had too much to say, but i am happy to announce that i am nearly 100% back on track! yeah melissa, measuring everything out and blah blah blah. ;)

I have lost a total of 10 pounds since january which is cool but i have about another ten to go until im satisfied, but ive been really consistant and its paying off FINALLY! i keep bitching about how i feel so fat and gross compared to how i felt this passed summer but i feel like i am a lot stronger than i was then, so i guess all they hype about bulking to get stronger is in fact true. yeah i put on more than i would have liked, but its all a big experiment i suppose. Its funny how being at 17% bf for so long made 22% feel like a whale. I guess thats really speaks about how far i've come since before i got into fitness and health i was about 40% bf. whoa. but i cant wait to be back to around 18%. That'd be nice.

I've been mixing up workouts a lot lately. With my new job working me around the clock (literally nearly 80 hours/week) I was having a hard time finding a groove for my health. (16 hour shifts with nor breaks definately lead to eating french fries at midnight :roll: )
But i'm finally back to packing my cooler in the morning and protein shakes up the wazoo. Its still more calories than i was eating in the summer, but i'm also more active (i've been mixing up the cardio too) and i'm also bigger and need to eat more. Hopefully it'll drop in about a month. I'm really enjoying watching the scale go down. and its kind of fun because Giacomo is cutting for his competetion (YB?) so we're both restricting and we get freaking miserable about it sometimes and act like two feral cats at each other. then i just think about why we're so bitchy and then i laugh. on the plus side--I SHARE MY LIVING QUARTERS WITH A HOT VEGAN BODYBUILDER WHOSE GETTING SHREDDED BEFORE MY VERY EYES!!!.....so there's really not much to complain about. heehee.

i love my life.

oh. p.s. zack's way super hot too. and i'm s dirty lil skank for saying so--and thats ok. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 pm 
Gorilla

Lets see some new pictures girly!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83cdJbztw3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lEUynhgMg8

The reason is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk?, but Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham 1748 - 1832

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:19 pm 
Gorilla

thendanisays wrote:
and i'm s dirty lil skank for saying so--and thats ok. :wink:

When I read this I literally burst out in laughter. I think a tear came dripping down my face as well. Chica gimme permission to quote you in my sig! Pretty pretty please. :snakeman:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:08 pm 
Stegosaurus

thendanisays wrote:
:lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!~ You just walked out the door with giacomo and i am CRACKING UP! TOO FUNNY! oh man Tasha I freaking love you!

I laughed so hard at this too... I'm glad to share it with you.
And I freaking love you.. You're so beautiful Dani, you look absolutely amazing. You're a hard core strong a$$ chick.. Thanks for everything.. Thank-You for being you and always being by my side. I couldn't be ever more grateful as to have you in my life.

thendanisays wrote:
oh. p.s. zack's way super hot too. and i'm s dirty lil skank for saying so--and thats ok. :wink:

Oh yes so super hot !!! I tell him this all the time. But he told me to get lost and find someone my own age.
Well up yours you brat ! Tell him I said that.
>:-)

Last edited by Tasha on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm 
Elephant

omg this page is not work safe!

*giggling too loud for work*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:16 am 
Gorilla

LocalBrada wrote:
thendanisays wrote:
and i'm s dirty lil skank for saying so--and thats ok. :wink:

When I read this I literally burst out in laughter. I think a tear came dripping down my face as well. Chica gimme permission to quote you in my sig! Pretty pretty please. :snakeman:

Permission granted! I'm flattered that my self-degradation is so amusing. but i digress--from zacks hotness ;) which is fo' realz.

aluck wrote:
Lets see some new pictures girly!!! :)

I may or may not have some pictures up in the near future. i have certainly fallen from fit since the last pictures i posted (in august?) and am just now starting to get any semblance of confidence back. baby steps. baby steps :P

Tasha wrote:
I laughed so hard at this too... I'm glad to share it with you.
And I freaking love you.. You're so beautiful Dani, you look absolutely amazing. You're a hard core strong a$$ chick.. Thanks for everything.. Thank-You for being you and always being by my side. I couldn't be ever more grateful as to have you in my life.

oh tashie. you may just be the sweetest friend on EARTH! I adore you and am very lucky to have you so dear to me :) Thanks for being so awesome all the time. ....and youre right--zack is a brat.....despite his sweet'n'sexy bod. sigh :sex:

He's gonna kill me.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am 
Manatee

Glad to see you here! Rock on with your rippitude and your ripiDUDE too. That is so romantic.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 pm 
Gorilla

I hit my mini goal this sunday which means that i've lost 11 pounds since feb 15th. sweet. and i went out and bought myself a cute workout outfit because joey has in fact eaten all of my others, so i've just been wearing sweats--which is all good, but sometimes i have to feel cute goddammit. i was really happy about it. Giacomo and i spent about 2 hours in the gym. I did back and biceps while he literally spent two hours on his rear delts. i shit you not.

my workout went like this.
RepsxSets@poundage
DB bicep Curls 3x10-12 @ 17.5, 22.5 (only 9 here), 25
Assisted Pullups 3x8@100, 90, 100
Bent Leg Deadlift 3x10@65, 65, 65
One Arm DB Row 3x12@25, 27.5, 30
CloseGrip Lat Pulldown 3x10@70, 70, 70
BBCurl -used a 20lb bar, and did 10 reps, counted to 10, did 9 reps, counted to 9, did 8 reps, etc, etc, to one<---OUCH!
Back Xtn 3x15 with 10 lb plate
Seated Row 3x10 60, 60, 60
Hammer Curl 3x10 7.5, 10, 10 and i did one more set for my left arm only at 10 pounds

30 minutes treadmill
30 minutes bike

My left bicep is significantly weaker than my right.....and my biceps just suck overall in my opinion, any suggestions???

Diet has been great. probably not eating enough, but for right now thats ok for my goals. I've been keeping the protein really high, so hopefully i wont lose too much muscle. :)

I am hanging with Giacomo today. I love my "boyfriend maintenance" days. :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 22  Next