i'm gonna be buff!

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

thendanisays
Gorilla

Re: i'm gonna be buff!

#256 Postby thendanisays » Wed May 13, 2009 12:18 am

Odidnetne wrote:Did it help your headache at all this time?

only while i was there. haha. i dont know if it actually helped, or if i was just so winded and dizzy that i couldn't feel it!!! Its getting better though. hopefully its gone by morning!
the beginning is always today.

lobsteriffic
Stegosaurus

#257 Postby lobsteriffic » Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 am

Hope you are feeling better today. :)

aluck
Gorilla

#258 Postby aluck » Wed May 13, 2009 3:04 pm

How ya doing?
http://www.liftforlife.com/alyx_luck_and_jimi_sitko.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83cdJbztw3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lEUynhgMg8

The reason is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk?, but Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham 1748 - 1832

Lean and Green
Elephant

#259 Postby Lean and Green » Wed May 13, 2009 5:13 pm

I tried my best to massage you my beautiful superwoman.

You'll probably be reading this after we hit the weights tonight if you still feel up to it. Either way I am here for you as always and I always will be; you're the greatest love any partner could ever ask for.

Anything you want, name it. You want the moon? ;)

p.s. could you please PLEASE tell Joe Camel to GROW A FREAKIN <insert more expletives> STALK!!!!!!?!?!?!?
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Octopussoir
Elephant

#260 Postby Octopussoir » Wed May 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Giacomo named your camel toe Joe? Ha ha ha.
robert cheeke wrote:life's too short to not get SWOL!

thendanisays
Gorilla

#261 Postby thendanisays » Sun May 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Octopussoir wrote:Giacomo named your camel toe Joe? Ha ha ha.

I'm not even respoding to that you dirty dirty man!

ANYWAY!!!!! My biceps have never been so sore in my WHOLE LIFE! I can't even straighten my arms, that is no joke. I did a sick bi/back workout yesterday. and my lats are very sore too, but they do not even compare to the my poor poor biceps. :( Did negative chin ups for days, 21s, amongst a whole slew of other stuff that i dont feel like writing about.

Trainer showed me some cool Jane Fonda type moves to stop the popping in my leg, which would be nice as i've had it my whole life. I feel silly lying on my side with my leg in the air like that though.....like i should be wearing a leotard and leggins...shudder....

Work has been so super stressful lately its not even funny. i've never EVER wanted to walk out of a job before. NOW I DO! Hopefully giacomo lands some killer work soon and i can get the F*** out of there.

I went on my first real Portland bikeride today. im such a shitty cyclist, but i'll get there. giacomo humored me and kept pace with me even though i know he wanted to go faster which was sweet. <3 We rode about 10 miles out to sauvie island, and it was a beautiful ride even though giacomo got a flat on a main road. Then as soon as we started heading back, he got another flat which could NOT be patched up so we got a ride back from some fishermen, ironically enough. HA! oh well, it was very nice of them and probably saved us about 5 hours of walking. My crotch is killing me from the bicycle seat, and i am sun-burned to high heaven, but it was fun. :)
my sun-burned shoulders:(

Jason
Gorilla

#262 Postby Jason » Mon May 18, 2009 12:21 am

thendanisays wrote:We rode about 10 miles out to sauvie island, and it was a beautiful ride even though giacomo got a flat on a main road.

Is that the island where we picked all those berries last summer?
If you don't take care of your body, where will you live?

lobsteriffic
Stegosaurus

#263 Postby lobsteriffic » Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 am

That's quite the sunburn! I hope your biceps are feeling better.

thendanisays
Gorilla

#264 Postby thendanisays » Mon May 18, 2009 11:27 am

Jason wrote:
thendanisays wrote:We rode about 10 miles out to sauvie island, and it was a beautiful ride even though giacomo got a flat on a main road.

Is that the island where we picked all those berries last summer?

YES! Not quite berry picking season yet, but soon it will be. there were lots of people out farming and it was just gorgeous in general.

lobsteriffic wrote:That's quite the sunburn! I hope your biceps are feeling better.

can ALMOST straighten the arms today, and i'm just sumping lotion all over the burn. :( i'll live :)

Marcina
Elephant

#265 Postby Marcina » Mon May 18, 2009 11:43 am

21s eh? That's hardcore. I just found out about that routine last week when I bought the new issue of Oxygen. I wanna try it!
I do negative chin ups at the gym too. Much fun!
Get Giac to rub some aloe on your poor sunburned shoulders.

So where in your leg does it pop? At the hip? My hip does weird popping stuff. It's a pain when I run because it gets very sore and stiff in the iliapsoas area. Maybe I'll do that Jane Fonda move you were talking about!

:)

aluck
Gorilla

#266 Postby aluck » Mon May 18, 2009 1:56 pm

<3 the leotard idea.
http://www.liftforlife.com/alyx_luck_and_jimi_sitko.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83cdJbztw3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lEUynhgMg8

The reason is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk?, but Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham 1748 - 1832

thendanisays
Gorilla

#267 Postby thendanisays » Wed May 20, 2009 11:16 am

Can FINALLY straighten my arms again! HAHAHA. i cant believe how sore i was. yikes. sunburn doesnt hurt anymore. And i got giacomo to go to my new gym last night. :) all good things. I did legs, which didnt seem so tough as it usually does, guess i have to up the intensity a bit.

For some reason my alarm didnt go off this morning, and i overslept so i'll hit the gym up when i getout of work tonight. But i had thje strangest dream about my mom selling off my pet chickens (which i do not actually have) to some farmer who was going to slaughter them.....so i kicked my mom's ass.....

Honestly this is the first dream i've had of my mother soince i moved across the country in october....and i was straight-up punching her in the face. HOW TERRIBLE IS THAT?

sheesh, i feel the need to calll her and apologize.

Lean and Green
Elephant

#268 Postby Lean and Green » Wed May 20, 2009 2:57 pm

[quote="thendanisays"] i had thje strangest dream about my mom selling off my pet chickens (which i do not actually have) to some farmer who was going to slaughter them.....so i kicked my mom's ass.....[quote]

WE WILL SOON!!!!!!!!! >:-)

woop chicken woop woop chicken chicken... chicken.. chicken woop chicken woop WOOP

cannoy wait, all we need is the wire fencing and we'll have em and it's a great idea dammit! please hawwwnie, please!? I always wanted chickens and we would give them the perfect vegan loving home :mrgreen: <insert pouty face>
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Tasha
Stegosaurus

#269 Postby Tasha » Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Seriously I mean Seriously ?
Joey would hurt them !!!!
Robert wrote:
My knee muscles look totally sweet where I'm holding my weiner.

MaryStella
Stegosaurus

#270 Postby MaryStella » Wed May 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Glad to hear you can straighten your arms. Its a nice thing. Sounds like your working hard though. good stuff!

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”