Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: June is for JuiceFeasting!(46day liquid diet)DurianVideo add
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:49 am 
Gorilla

Lean and Green wrote:
Yeh, try going to Jubb's Longevity with Mr. Breatharian himself for lectures and then getting ideas in your head.

:lol:

Well.... I must say though, David Jubb is definitely one of my favorites out of the
"gurus", he has the best hair.

What is it with raw foodists and extreme hair?!? :geek:

http://www.organicconsumers.org
http://www.rawfoodexplained.com

:::::
http://www.myspace.com/andesuma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:50 am 
Elephant

His are is marvelous Andesuma! I love that Aussie instrument crazy looking thing that he plays before his larger lectures. I don't have time to look up the name of it; i'll try later. Off to run a 10k race this morning. He is def one of my fav's as well. I learned alot of things from him that most others didn't talk about. Yeh raw foodies and their crazy hair, love it! There shall be some crazy do's in my future for sure :D

Sunday, July 13th DAY FORTY THREE 3 DAYS LEFT!

Morning Weight: 180lbs (+3lbs) NAWWWICE! Considering I took somewhere in the vicinity of 6000-7000 calories in and about 3 1/4 gallons of juice yesterday, this does not surprise me. Totally done on purpose. I am only doing juices today, no blends and I have a 10k race and today combined with tomorrow and the colonic, I didn't want to drop below 175. Now there is no way that will happen and i'm happy. Had I not did that yesterday; I might have dropped below 175lbs.. phew :wink:
Bodyfat: 9%

Today's Intake
-58oz rejuvelac.
-Organic Apple Juice being taken for post race, all I have time to prep. No time to peel oranges and squeeze pulp out; they take longer than apples to do using that technique.[/quote]
-36oz organic fruit JUICE (7 organic macintosh apples)
-Ahhh they had BOXES and BOXES of granny smiths, granted they were conventional but ah man, I haven't been able to find organic granny smiths for over a month now. Conventional or not, I don't care. I grabbed 6 of them (you'll see the pic of me smiling with them when they send me the post race pic) and I am going to make a nice juice out of them for later. I deserve it! Been eating 95% organic anyways. Btw rocked out a new pb and shaved a whopping 1min22secs off per mile for the 6.2mile/10ker and I haven't even been running! Pays to be slimmer; you go so much faster......
-72oz organic fruit JUICE (19 organic medium sized valencia oranges; some for the beach some
for now)
-36oz fruit JUICE (5 conventional post race granny smith apples brought home)
-32oz organic fruit JUICE (8 organic grapefruits)
-22oz water
-Finally some vegetable JUICE; 32oz; (organic celery, conventional cucumbers, mint not sure if organic or not) This tasted really good.....

Joelk wrote:
But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Last edited by Lean and Green on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:58 pm 
Rabbit

Lean and Green wrote:
ImageImage

It looks like you're drinking some of the ocean water! :tongue3:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:33 pm 
Hey Lean and Green,

Ann Wigmore was my friend. Though I understand, I am surprised you would refer to rujuvelac as "stink sock water". It is rejuvelac. It must be made correctly in a sanitary fashion and be fresh. I make the best.

Soak one cup organic wheat or rye berries. Sprout until little tail appears. Blend with pure water and leave in clean container on countertop for 2 or 3 days. It will naturally ferment. Should have a lemony fresh yogurty flavor. It is an inexpensive source of much needed probiotics and B vitamins.

You can also do sprouted/fermented seed and nut milks. Soak seeds and/or nuts overnight. Blend with fresh water. Let ferment in a clean covered container overnight. Can further blend once fermented with organic fruit, agave and spices to taste. Kind of a personal kefir like thing.

Best cereal. Soak organic whole oat groats overnight. Rinse. Blend with banana, and agave and spices (coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayene) to taste. Also add soaked flaxeed and either organic flaxseed or coconut oil. Have a good workout!

How was the beach?
Love, Richard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:22 pm 
Great stuff, Lean and Green,

Everyone who sees what you write should also google "macca root". That will help alot.

Love, Richard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:48 pm 
Check out our new blogspot on http://www.viktorasraw.blogspot.com.

Love, Richard :augenroller:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:06 pm 
Dear Lean and Green,

Dry fasting is very hard on the body. I would be very careful about that. It can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. One's body should be already thoroughly cleansed over a long period of time before attempting such an endeavor.

It is better for the people to fast with raw organic vegetable and fruit juices, pure water, wheatgrass juice and spirulina and chlorella. That will be difficult enough for them and yet benefit them greatly.

They should also use all appropriate detoxification methods to speed their recovery. Some of these methods I have already mentioned at my other posts.

Hope you had a good time at the beach. Boy, with that coconut oil, the sun can burn you really fast.

Love, Richard :zunge:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:09 pm 
I don't know where you all are but everyone should check out my friends at www.rawspiritfest.com.

Just a good link to assist you on your way.

Love, Richard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:42 pm 
Elephant

RTascajr wrote:
I don't know where you all are but everyone should check out my friends at http://www.rawspiritfest.com.

Just a good link to assist you on your way.

Love, Richard

Wow, very nice the Photo Gallery with the music, I feel like if I'm in Arizona for real

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:51 am 
Elephant

Two days left. Can't believe it's over. Felt like it would go for so long but time just flew by! I will actually be eating solids on the 46th day so I guess you could say it was 45days on liquids; all the same. It's not a count; it's an experience. Last colonic today. Excited and going to talk to Donna about the appearance on her internet radio show. Here's a link to all of her past shows:

http://tribecaradio.net/wpradioblog/podcasts/vitality/Vitality with Donna&Mike

I will be talking live on July 22nd, via phone conference from the lovely Portland, Og at VV! :D

Greg, that's hysterical!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't even make that correlation. It does kinda look like the ocean water except my green drink is pure and nyc water have who knows what in them! Thanks for checking up and saying hello and for a good laugh.

Her Richard. Cool to hear from you as always. I have ben trying to keep it to just fruits and vegetables and the juices and blends from them. It just feels good that way. But all your suggestions are awesome and I will definitely look to do some of them. I've made sprouted milks before; they're tasty. As for the 'stinky sock water' reference.... I never made that analogy of the rejuvelac. I happen to have always loved the taste from day one and it comes out just right every time. I know how to make a good batch; it's the easiest thing in the world. I called it stinky sock water because when I was looking into it on the internet when I first came across the recipe, many people referred to it as that joking around as it does have a strong smell and the water is discolored and has a unique taste. Oh and it's 'Maca Root'. I have some Red Maca powder and Maca bits for putting into desert batters for texture, good stuff. I know discussed with you already but kust for everyone else to read, I did in fact say to NOT try dry fastng unless you want to wind up in the hospital as it is too intense and not the safest thing in the world to do even if you are really clean. It is something to be supervised with on a more advanced level. I'm not exploring that option anytime soon for a looooong time. Not in my agenda. I did get all of your emails my friend but I cannot read them as I do not have the time to sit down and focus. I need to get ready and packing but when I do get the appropriate attention and focus to devote to them, I will read through them all. Thank you for caring and for all of your input and everything that you do.... ;)

Dani comes to share some juices/blends today and i'm making her some raw zucchini pesto pasta too, YAY! Then off to vv...

Monday, July 14th DAY FORTY FOUR (2 days left!)

Morning Weight: 177lbs (-3lbs) DAMN THESE FLUCTUATIONS (last 4 days) ARE CRAAAAAAZY!!! Must be the increase in liquids and the body attempting to adjust. I may wind up dropping below 175lbs it seems....
Bodyfat: 8% (-1%)

-Performed 2 bag enema flush

Today's Intake
Nothing but water until about 1pm; when the colonic is done.
-Didn't consume any liquids until after colonic
-Post Colonic
-30oz vegetable JUICE (conventional cucumbers, 1 bunch fresh mint,
-28oz organic vegetable juice blend (the usual suspects :D )
-154grams spirulina/chloerlla blend in 66oz water
77grams at 2:30pm
77grams at 8:45pm
-46oz fruit juice blend (4 cups frozen durian)
-32oz organic fruit juice blend (11 organic apricots)
-30oz fruit juice blend (young thai coconut, organic kiwis, frozen organic strawberries, frozen
wild blueberries)
-Blue Sunset organic fruit juice blend 36oz (organic mango, organic pineapple, organic banana,
frozen wild blueberries, organic vanilla bean)
-Pina Colada 48oz fruit juice blend (1 young thai coconut, 1/2 organic pineapple, 1/2 organic
vanilla bean)
-28oz organic fruit juice blend (4 organic bananas)
-8oz organic fruit juice blend (4 organic peaches)
-12oz young thai coconut water

Produce Bought Yesterday
Total Cost $14.00
-2 Young Thai coconuts
-1 organic mango
-1 bunch organic purple kale
-1 bunch organic dandelion greens
-Some really cool tiny tiny organic melon
-6 small organic bananas

Produce Accumulated
-2 bunches of leftover fresh mint from work
-6 conventional granny smith apples from a race

Annnnnnd some more last minute pics to enjoy!

(By the beach with some fresh organic orange JUICE, no pulp..; last of the bought produce, What in the world is that thing I found on the beach???? Some piece of a sea creature or a warped shell or something NO CLUE?!?!?? Granny Smith fruit JUICE, with pulp strain.....)

ImageImage
ImageImage

Joelk wrote:
But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Last edited by Lean and Green on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 am 
Elephant

I think you should make an excel graph of your bf % and weight. That way it's easy to see where you lost weight fastest and how it correlated with lowering bf %.

I can also do it for you and upload a pic of the graph if you don't have excel.

Anyway, this is one of the coolest ways getting in shape ever and I'm really looking forward to see full body pics!

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:01 am 
Hey Macavocadapple Lean and Green,

You are focused. Stay in touch! Thanks so much for all the fine contributions you have made here. It's such a good thing to help other people with the experience we have garnered.

You know, I think everyone at this Forum should know about Scio Quantum Biofeedback - http://www.quantumwellness.ca/about_qua ... dback.html.

The bodyfat measures that you all talk about are antiquated and matter-bound. The Scio can accurately read your electromagnetic field and guide you into appropriate modifications and improvements. You can get a picture of your aura. That is much more enlightening than bodyfat measurements.

I hope all the people are doing the heavy metal cleanses that we have talked about here. They really need that.

Take care and stay in touch.

Love, Richard

P.S. Could one of you smart guys please explain to me how to use the "image" button to insert a picture? While I have developed websites, this process I don't understand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:51 pm 
Hi people,

I want to share my "Protocol for Systemic Healing" with you. It's a good place to start and will put you on the right road to inner cleansing, body ecology and proper nutrition. Lots of fine information based on research and personal experience.

Just contact me by email at RTascajr@aol.com and I will forward it to you. It's too unweildy to publish here.

"Lean and Green" and "I'm Your Man" are already quite advanced so it might not be particularly valuable to them.

Love, Richard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm 
Where are you Lean and Green?

Richard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:53 am 
Elephant

Ya Tucinator, it was so much fun you have no idea! I would highly recommend it. I'll post doc's test results on my levels sometime soon as I got them today. Just make sure you take in omega 3's with something like flax or hemp oil if anyone is considering this route. I'll explain later.

The excel spreadsheet sounds like a terrific idea. I'll try to figure it out when I post the recap a couple of weeks from now. Good idea ;)

You could totally cut down if you wanted to brother, you're there man, don't kid yourself. But it would be cool to continue on bulking as well. Either/or is, depends on your goals.

Richard.... thanks for all the info and support you continue to throw my way as well as the nickname. If you wouldn't mind, you could always pm me or email instead of posting on this thread indepth information that is relevant to a degree but can be a little 'broad' as it can clog up the posts and make them difficult to read through. If you ever need to find me, just send me a quick message or email to chat as this also can take away from the relevance or reading through this. I want my objective to be as clear as possible and easy to understand. No offense my friend :D

Joelk wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next