A normal week

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

A normal week

#1 Postby ThePractitioner » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:40 pm

Well I have a few minutes before work, so I thought I would take a moment to write about a normal week for me.

As a general rule, I eat 85/15 which translate to 85 percent raw food and 15 percent cooked. I do tend to add two Vega shake (at 1/2 the amount listed), on workout days.

I do a 5 on 1 day off and it looks like this:

Cardo is I hit the stationary bike when I wake up or shortly there after and do eight or nine miles depending on how I am feeling. (current level is level 3 out of 6)

After work I work on ABS and my Glutts and then do a 15 minute run out and 15 minute run back to the house for a total of 30 minutes. Working on improving this.

Weight training day.

On this day, I do try and hit the bike again before work and then after work, I do the actual weight trainning.

My current workout is a basic one which looks like this:

Bench press

Lat pull down
Military press

Reverse curls
tri Pull downs
French press

Squats with calf raises
Leg extentins
leg curls.

Everything is down for four sets X 10

Saturday, I do nothing in the mornng or after work.

Well, have to go to work just thought I would share.

30/31 july notes

#2 Postby ThePractitioner » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Nothing like getting off work and feeling like crap and still having to workout!! I really did not feel like working out this morning, but I managed to go ahead and pump out my abs/glutts and do my run.

I did feel better, afterwards, but it was hard going out and actually doing it! I know Excuses are for the weak, but it my blogg and I will whine if I want too!

31 july--Well it is time to hit the bike, I am going to try a level 5 today because, level 4 is only a 20 minute workout and I like to stay with the 30 minute workouts, we shall see how that goes.

I did weigh in today, my last weigh in I was at 185 my current weight is now at 175.4 pounds, not a bad little weight loss, still have a long way to go! But it is nice to have pants that fit again!

time to do the bike ride!

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”