Meal Log

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

RobertSupreme
Manatee

Meal Log

#1 Postby RobertSupreme » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:07 pm

What's up everyone! Haven't been on in a while. I have had a bit of a reawakening of late and consequentially I am more focused. So starting from tomorrow seeing as I can't remember what I've had today...I am going to start a mlog on here to encourage me to eat better and if you're thinking 'why not post tomorrow then?' it's because I don't want to 'forget about it' and go back to eating bovine faecal matter. Life is lived in the Now and so I am posting this NOW as a pose to putting it on my mental to-do list for the future which never comes.

:mrgreen:
The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be seperated. ~ Plato

RobertSupreme
Manatee

Re: Meal Log

#2 Postby RobertSupreme » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:09 am

Well after foolishly eating some of what the rest of the family had last night (poorly combined spaghetti) I ended up being violently sick at quarter past 3 am and so I haven't eaten much today. Appetite went AWOL. :x

2 pints of water
1 pint of lime water

4 strawberries
1 kiwi
8 grapes
8 tomatoes
29 dates
2 bowls of oats

steamed vegetables: 1 sweet potato, mange tout and peas.
avocado dip (1 avocado, lemon juice, garlic)

1/2 pint of wheatgrass

Stick a fork in me. I'm done. :mrgreen:
The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be seperated. ~ Plato

RobertSupreme
Manatee

Re: Meal Log

#3 Postby RobertSupreme » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm

3 pints of water
1 pint of lime water
green tea

6 tomatoes
1 kiwi
42 dates
3 bananas
bowl of oats with honey
oatcakes with peanut butter
16 cashew nuts
6 apricot kernels

Steamed veg: 1 pepper, 5 carrots, mange tout
1 avocado

zinc supplement

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”