120x5

132,5x5

Additional Exercises

Crunches

3x20

Seated Calf Raise (PITT)

67x18

+ rotator cuff

deads were heavy, military press wasn't good.

the PITT set will be replaced by a normal 3x15 scheme.

Dude I want your grip strength. I really need to start grip training when I get back in the gym (I have a rest week atm). My deads are totally limited by my forearms which sucks enormous donkey boner. Your deads are totally awesome though. A strong german dude, should I warn Poland?

dude my grip strength sucks, period! i wasn't even able to close the captain of crush gripper no. 1 at the vegan strength gathering. but i at least wanted to change something about that and bought the trainer version of the gripper and made some progress with my grip strength.

and you know that the germans are the strongest anyway. on the german vegan strength board i'm among the weakest lifters..

Yeah dude. Those "goals for next year" in your signature, you're pretty muched passed them right? At least the bench and deadlift 1RM must be higher...

A kind of discoquestion but do you build a lot of muscle on this program or is it more gains on the strength side?

Hey mate, you're making great progress on this program! I think it's the best one I've tried so far.

thanks! and yeah, defenitely!

Yeah dude. Those "goals for next year" in your signature, you're pretty muched passed them right? At least the bench and deadlift 1RM must be higher...

A kind of discoquestion but do you build a lot of muscle on this program or is it more gains on the strength side?

i think you're right about the goals. although i'm not sure about the bench since i'm pretty weak at the 1RM area there.

i made some good progress in muscle growth, too. the first time ever i could watch my chest, shoulders and triceps grow. but it's not a bodybuilding program and so the main gains are on the strength side.

Okay. I don't think I could do squatting 3 times a week because I'm sore for like 4-5 days after doing 5 sets. However I'm thinking about doing more of strength training but I need size on my chicken legs. I'm having a hard time making them grow.

squatting three times a week is really not as hard as you think. in fact you do only two heavy sets at all, at first sight it looks harder than it is. it could be that you have to squat once or maybe twice while being sore but your body gets used to it quick.

Squats

60x5

80x5

100x5

115x5

125x5

Bench Press

45x5

65x5

75x5

85x5

95x3 (+2)

Pull-Ups

+5x5

+5x5

+5x4

+5x4

+5x3

Additional Exercises

Straight-Leg Deadlifts

60x12, 60x12

Crunches

4x20

+ rotator cuff

wasn't motivated at all. therefore i'm actually satisfied.

Squats

60x5

80x5

100x5

100x5

Military Press

35x5

45x5

50x5

55x3

Deadlift

80x5

110x5

120x5

135x5

145x1 (PB)

150x1 (PB)

Additional Exercises

Crunches

3x20

Seated Calf Raise

57x15, 57x15, 57x15

+ rotator cuff

yeah, pretty satisfied! ..although my overhead strength still sucks.