Octo's Eating Clean Blahg

Here I go writing down what im eating once again. This will show everyone what I eat on a day to day basis with no guessing.

September 29, 2008

6:30am- 3 medium bananas & 1 crystal light packet in 16oz water

9:00am- 1lb baked apples with cinnamon on top

12:00pm- crystal light packet in 16oz water

12:30pm- 1 dropper of liquid chlorophyll

1:30pm- salad: 4oz butterleaf lettuce, 1/2 cucumber, 3 campari tomatoes, 3 small handfuls of blueberries, handful of grapes, handful of sliced mushrooms

3:00pm- 4 packets of plain noodles with handful of mushrooms

8:00pm- ezekial bread(2 pieces) with Krema natural crunchy peanut butter on both slices & crystal light in 16oz water

Edited by Octopussoir

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's great man, I'm sure many people are curious tu see what you eat and this might be practical.

you're eating clean... I don't know many people who would have some chlorophyll for lunch.

I see you love mushrooms, I think that's the only thing I don't like (besides all the animal products, that I'm sure I wouldn't be able to eat even if I was forced to), so mushrooms with blueberries, I don't know... lol

what's the crystal light ? a flavoured powder for water or there's proteins, vitamins too?

September 30, 2008

6:20am- 4 bananas

8:00am- 1 liter vanilla chai protein drink by Bolthouse Farms

10:30am- crystal light in 16oz water

1:00pm- large honeycrisp apple

1:30pm- 16oz fat free refried beans, 2 dabs of tofutti sour cream, organic blue tortilla chips

3:30pm- Lara bar (key lime pie)

6:30pm- 2.5lbs red potatoes in olive oil and 1/2cup of couscous, 2 glasses of ice water

Edited by Octopussoir

Looks like you are living on 1800-2000 cals a day?? How do you do it???
It's easy.
8:00am- 1 liter vanilla chai protein drink by Bolthouse Farms
hmm that is so good we can't stop drinking it. I made some myself that taste about the samething but it's less expensive and less sugar : unsweetened soy milk, soy protein powder, dates, nutmeg... banana and stevia (optional)

Looks like you are living on 1800-2000 cals a day?? How do you do it???
It's easy.

For you Not so much for me Bodyweight and other factors definitely play a role in perception of what's "easy".

Octo - Cool to see a log. If you don't mind, what's your bodyweight at? Are you eating to maintain/cut/gain/other?

- Eric

Octo - Cool to see a log. If you don't mind, what's your bodyweight at? Are you eating to maintain/cut/gain/other?

- Eric

Morning weight im about 185lbs. Im lookin to just eat a little cleaner and maintain.

October 1, 2008

6:15am- Larabar(apple pie)

6:50am- 20oz Dasani water

8:00am- Larabar(ginger snap)

10:00am- small honeycrisp apple

10:15am- 15.2oz Odwalla super protein(vanilla al'mondo)

11:20am- Larabar(lemon bar)

12:45pm- .19/1lb pumpkin seeds toasted and salted

3:00pm- ran nature trail 2.5miles

4:20pm- Larabar(pecan pie) and 20oz water

6:15pm- 6oz quinoa/brown rice mix by Seeds of Change,1.3lbs red potatoes w/couscous & 16.9oz water

October 2, 2008

6:40am- 1 dropper full of liquid chlorophyll in 1pint water

7:40am- Larabar(cherry pie)

9:20am- Larabar(cashew cookie)

10:10am- 1 liter of vanilla chai tea by BoltHouseFarms

1:00pm- medium honeycrisp apple

2:00pm- Hummus wrap with 4oz skinned fried potatoes

4:30pm- 1pint of water

6:30pm- salad: 1 head of butter lettuce(10oz), 2oz mushrooms, 11oz blueberries, 8oz red grapes, 9oz cucumber, 5 campari tomatoes(8oz), 2oz flax seeds and 16oz water/crystal light

*felt like not eating a complete meal this morning so I opted for the not so great energy drink and sugar foods to start my morning*

October 3, 2008

6:30am- 2 apple pies and 24oz energy drink

7:30-8:30am- upperbody workout

9:00am- Larabar(cherry pie)

9:15am- 20oz dasani water

10:00am- 20oz filtered water

10:55am- banana

12:00pm- Larabar(cashew cookie)

2:45pm- 2 Larabars(cashew cookie and lemon bar)

4:45pm- 1/5cup quinoa & brown rice by Seeds of Change

6:30pm- sugary drink and two handfuls of popcorn

Lärabars are great inbetween meal snacks. They are probably among the healthiest conventional food bars you can find. Too bad they are really expensive.

Great to see a log octo! I'm sure that a lot of people (including myself) will enjoy following the wonder vegans' eating

October 4, 2008

6:40am- Larabar(lemonbar)

8:30am- Larabar(apple pie)

8:45am- 11 soy mini-bagels and 1/2 qt. of vanilla chai tea protein drink

went to a wedding reception at 2:30 and a couple pieces of cake

6:30pm- a whole pizza

I typically always have at least a larabar or two during the day when Im working. My clients enjow buying them for me so I dont refuse.

October 6, 2008

5:30am- 1 liter strawberry/banana smoothie by BoltHouseFarms

6:30am- 1 dropper liquid chlorophyll in 16oz water

7:45am- chest workout

8:00am- 10oz vanilla chai tea by BoltHouseFarms

9:00am- Larabar(apple pie)

9:50am- tricep workout

10:30am- Larabar(cherry pie) & 20oz water

11:30am- Naked protein drink

1:15pm- Larabar(apple pie) & liquid chlorophyll in 16oz water

1:30pm- 30min cardio and a light leg workout

4:30pm- 8.5oz brown rice/quinoa by Seeds of Change

5:15pm- another 8.5oz brown rice/quinoa & 16oz water

6:30pm- 16oz fat free refried beans, 4oz Archer Farms organic tortilla chips, 2 Tbsp Zapata fire roasted salsa, 5 heaping spoonfuls of Tofutti sour cream, and 20oz 100% concord grape juice

October 7, 2008

6:30am- 1qt. vanilla chai tea protein drink

9:00am- 20oz water

9:30am- handful of pumpkin seeds (toasted and salted)

10:30am- large honeycrisp apple

1:30pm- larabar(apple pie)

2:15pm- 8.5oz brown rice/quinoa

4:30pm- 16oz water w/crystal light

7:00pm- 2 bowls of baked apples w/cinnamon on top

October 6, 2008

5:30am- 1 liter strawberry/banana smoothie by BoltHouseFarms

6:30am- 1 dropper liquid chlorophyll in 16oz water

7:45am- chest workout

8:00am- 10oz vanilla chai tea by BoltHouseFarms

9:00am- Larabar(apple pie)

9:50am- tricep workout

10:30am- Larabar(cherry pie) & 20oz water

11:30am- Naked protein drink

1:15pm- Larabar(apple pie) & liquid chlorophyll in 16oz water

1:30pm- 30min cardio and a light leg workout

4:30pm- 8.5oz brown rice/quinoa by Seeds of Change

5:15pm- another 8.5oz brown rice/quinoa & 16oz water

6:30pm- 16oz fat free refried beans, 4oz Archer Farms organic tortilla chips, 2 Tbsp Zapata fire roasted salsa, 5 heaping spoonfuls of Tofutti sour cream, and 20oz 100% concord grape juice

three workouts in one day? that's cool. but how the hell do you manage to work your chest first and later your triceps. Isolation movements only?

Lärabars are great inbetween meal snacks. They are probably among the healthiest conventional food bars you can find. Too bad they are really expensive.

What about organic food bars? Larabar's are great, but it seems like they're lacking in protein, and pretty high in calories, fat, and sugar. I understand they're raw, and delicious. I guess I just feel guilty eating any bars. Sorry, i'm posting this in your eating log.

three workouts in one day? that's cool. but how the hell do you manage to work your chest first and later your triceps. Isolation movements only?

Yeah the tricep and legs were isolation only.

threeloaves: I cannot get all the healthy stuff like different food/bars here in AL so I stick with what I can get. I dont wanna have another CC as long as I shall live, so internet ordering is out too. Also, you say its high in fat and sugar but most of them only have 3 ingredients: almonds, dates, and what ever main flavor(fruit) the bar is. If I ate this separately Id get the same amount if not more cals,fat,sugar, etc. Protein is not a main concern for me.

threeloaves: I cannot get all the healthy stuff like different food/bars here in AL so I stick with what I can get. I dont wanna have another CC as long as I shall live, so internet ordering is out too. Also, you say its high in fat and sugar but most of them only have 3 ingredients: almonds, dates, and what ever main flavor(fruit) the bar is. If I ate this separately Id get the same amount if not more cals,fat,sugar, etc. Protein is not a main concern for me.

Why not get a debit card?

I didn't mean to criticize. It was more of a question, and i was curious as to what your opinion was on bars. It seems as though people get stressed out about the calories, and sugar content of them. I'm still a wimpy slag, and don't concern myself with counting anything. Im more focused on eating nutrient dense foods. But, It becomes tiresome cooking 4 + meals a day, and figuring out what to take to work.

debit card equals bad too. Dont worry threeloaves its all good. I did not take it the wrong way. Just stating facts as to why I eat what I do. Ok, so here is today:

October 8, 2008

7:30am-bicep workout

8:30am- 1/2qt vanilla chai tea

9:00am- 20oz Dasani water

12:30pm- Larabar(key lime pie)

1:00pm- 1/2qt vanilla chai tea

1:45pm- 1.5oz herbal popcorn

6:15pm- 1.4lb pancakes w/100% maple syrup(not much), 1lb red potatoes(steamed with olive oil and water in wok), 16oz water

*note: this is me being anal about my food and how much it weighs-

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8520/dsc00349ly4.jpg

Edited by Octopussoir